Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 (new colorways)

Originally Posted by boytwo

how's the sizing on these?..true to size or not?tnx
True to size. They're very comfortable as a casual shoe. NDC has them marked down right now.

Originally Posted by boytwo

how's the sizing on these?..true to size or not?tnx
True to size. They're very comfortable as a casual shoe. NDC has them marked down right now.

Ach theyre not the worst thing that JB has produced.

To be fair though if i want to wear some air max i'll wear some air max, if i want to wear some jordans........

Ach theyre not the worst thing that JB has produced.

To be fair though if i want to wear some air max i'll wear some air max, if i want to wear some jordans........

Sorry for grave digging, but I picked up the White/Grey from the outlets. It's the perfect summer sneaker for my office. I can see passing on them at retail, but at outlet pricing these are perfect go to casual wear.

Sorry for grave digging, but I picked up the White/Grey from the outlets. It's the perfect summer sneaker for my office. I can see passing on them at retail, but at outlet pricing these are perfect go to casual wear.

Sizing is true, altho for wide feet you might want to go up a 1/2 size.

I was on the fence about these since I absolutely abhor the circus that JB has become but with that said the wannabe carbon fibre/teal blue & white colorway caught my eye. The CF toebox was just too sleek to pass up.

A local outlet near me in Toronto has/had them for $80 but I figured it'd be cheaper in the US when I road tripped it out there... when I hit up the Grove City, PA Nike Outlet it was the last day of a 30% F&F off event and the guy there was able to give me the discount so I got them for just about $40 & change.

Patience paid off. Liking my pair very much.

Sizing is true, altho for wide feet you might want to go up a 1/2 size.

I was on the fence about these since I absolutely abhor the circus that JB has become but with that said the wannabe carbon fibre/teal blue & white colorway caught my eye. The CF toebox was just too sleek to pass up.

A local outlet near me in Toronto has/had them for $80 but I figured it'd be cheaper in the US when I road tripped it out there... when I hit up the Grove City, PA Nike Outlet it was the last day of a 30% F&F off event and the guy there was able to give me the discount so I got them for just about $40 & change.

Patience paid off. Liking my pair very much.

Back
Top Bottom