JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

i am there like swimwear, copped!

i'm taking my little cousins with me to get these CDP's, from teacher to pupil
laugh.gif

maybe i was the only one who doesnt like this pack......idk i rather have the 17's than 6's

Why are you guys so quick to buy above retail. Even if you are out of town...access the internet and try to get a pair online. Theres no way I would ever payreseller prices BEFORE the shoe actually came out. At least try to get them for retail....

^^ I gonna be at a wedding in Napa, CA. I wont have web access...i'll be partying. Its worth the extra $100. But I feel you in general.

Why are you guys so quick to buy above retail. Even if you are out of town...access the internet and try to get a pair online. Theres no way I would ever pay reseller prices BEFORE the shoe actually came out. At least try to get them for retail....
a lot of people, including myself don't have time to be lining up or have time to wait for Eastbay to be crashing. Id rather pay 80 dollarsmore and get em early and without any hassle.

^^ exactly!! Forget relying on Eastbay! Forget late nights on NDC. A few extra bucks for peace of mind-- totally worth it if you can swing it.

I can't wait.....already got my pack on lock. Missed out on the last one so I'm tight now, might end up getting 2 packs.

Has anyone ordered from PYS before? Their website says that the shipping information is sent from UPS to my email usually within 48 hours, is this how theirprocess works?

Still on the fence about these. There not a must have but wouldnt be bad to pull outta the closet once in a while.

Dont know if this has been asked or not...but are they going to be sold on NDC???...

2549880928_116704f557.jpg

these joints came through my job yesterday and i'm too sold on the XVIs...and the quality on the Hares is too thumbs up.

Excellent package imho. Just not with the hype of some VIs

Originally Posted by EgAmIrroR

these joints came through my job yesterday and i'm too sold on the XVIs...and the quality on the Hares is too thumbs up.

eek.gif

Those look incredible. too bad jb is releasing the two best cdps back to back. im still feeling it from the 6/17 pack
frown.gif
mad.gif

EgAmIrroR wrote:

Holy Fishsticks
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The VII's in this pic looks absolutely perfect...yes perfect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Has anyone ordered from PYS before? Their website says that the shipping information is sent from UPS to my email usually within 48 hours, is this how their process works?
I've ordered from them before & never had any problems with them. Legit.

Hey, those shoes are looking tight, lets see some more pics_including the 16's. Imo, lets see the shoes side by side a'ight, cause I wanna see moreof those 16's and 7's too.

Back
Top Bottom