JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Hey, I want to see more pics of those XVI's. I already saw pics of the VII's. They look really nice and clean. But I want to see morepictures of dem XVI's.
How about this, take one pic one of the shoes with the gaiter off -like that one posted and one shoe with the thing on. But really, I would want them takentogether because they look really beautiful and clean. PLEASE SHOW MORE PICS! And make those pics close-ups, a'ight!

Like Loosen UP THE LACES PLEASE>>>stuff the shoe with a sock...make it look good.....THANKS!!!!

flint

smh.gif
at probably having to drop 425 + to get these without a lot of hassle

oh well

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by sneakerinsider

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

sorry...but i wish i never saw these pics....im gonna take it as these are airrandys b grades he gets!!!!

i hope its dudes camera and his lack of ability to take pics...no offense man....but puff up the shoe..take the strap of...and make em look pretty..
PLEEZE

how did I know I'd find you on here saying something like this.. still have never seen you post pics of ANYTHING
x2 LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I pmed him some pics
similar to this one..

roll.gif

yea..........
tired.gif

My pics I promised are in the correct threads....thanks again guys...
brauh those olympics look so dope n that pic, my fav VII alltime so clean lol

Yea I was showing that pic to the owner of this pack..just to give him a reference on how to make them look good....hopefully he comes through..

Thanks alot for the shoutout man!!!

they look good.. Hopefully I can get a couple packs and trade a pair of 16s for a pair of Carmines size 12 that I missed out on.

I love the hares. XVI's are nice too never liked the cover so they'll sit in the box. Thanx for the pics.

Ah' Hello, I'M STILL WAITING TO SEE MORE PICS, SHOW ME SOME MORE PICS!
Otherwise I wouldn't be posting again!

i cant wait for this pack.... but my pockets r starting to get weak cuz of all the packs and im starting to run out of space for the boxes
laugh.gif

Wow, First pack I'm coppin. Guap should look pretty chunky this summer so I might cop a couple more packs prior to the XI/XII

Thanks for the pics dont worry about the rest of em

there just mad they dont have um yet so thanks for the pics

Back
Top Bottom