JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Less than a week away now.
pimp.gif
Can't wait!

any spot in CT. getting these, it seems like every store i go to they say they are not getting we get a pack next month.
sick.gif

thanks for any help

Just curious, how come others get these packs earlier??? Is that what we call hook-ups or connections in stores???

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

whats goin to be reselling price on these.. reason i ask is because i work saturday mornings so i wont be able to get em in the store in the morning.... i could buy them now for 410 shipped but should i just wait and try wit the eastbay and niketown bs (failed me with the 6/17s).. any thoughts?.. anyone know any places sellin em early in the bay!?..PM ME PLEASE!!!!!

UTA has them for 389.99 shipped. no tax no shipping charges

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Just curious, how come others get these packs earlier??? Is that what we call hook-ups or connections in stores???

its a lil bit of both but mostly people who get them earlier are willing to pay more than retail.but i got them a week and a half ago i paid retail but igo them off PYS.but if not i would have got them early from the spot close to my house
happy.gif

p.s i wear gs sizes

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Anybody have a BIG pic of the "Bugs Bunny Jumpman"? I'm thinking about having a shirt airbrushed with this.
Not a big pic, but here is a small shoe, with an even smaller Bugsman!
laugh.gif

hare_jordan_1.jpg
laugh.gif
LOL, That the Bugs Jumpman I need but I don't think thispic will work. Thanks though.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Anybody have a BIG pic of the "Bugs Bunny Jumpman"? I'm thinking about having a shirt airbrushed with this.
Not a big pic, but here is a small shoe, with an even smaller Bugsman!
laugh.gif

hare_jordan_1.jpg
laugh.gif
LOL, That the Bugs Jumpman I need but I don't think this pic will work. Thanks though.

25pr2o4.jpg

I dunno if it's big enough...but that's all I could find.

i just want the XVI's.. Never a fan of the VIIs... But for many people this pack is considered SOLID. A full pack that has both shoes appreciated .

if these were sold seperatly, how much hype would the vii's have... the xiv, xv, and the XVI's were the $#@+ back in high school.

my local mom and pop store is selling them for $400

is that too much for the packs even though i could get it now and not wait for the actual releasedate????????

Originally Posted by Battousai7o1

my local mom and pop store is selling them for $400

is that too much for the packs even though i could get it now and not wait for the actual release date????????
i went ahead and did it today. That way i don't have to get up early or rely on eastbay etc..

Just picked up my pack for $325. I only wanted the 16's but after seeing the 7's in person. Definatly keeping them. Very clean. Good kick for thesummer

Just picked up my pack for $325. I only wanted the 16's but after seeing the 7's in person. Definatly keeping them. Very clean. Good kick for thesummer. I normally only wear a 10 in jordans. but I copped a 9.5 cus they didn't have a 10 and they fit good. Anyone that has this pack. Do these run big?

Back
Top Bottom