Jordan CP colorways

Here's a better pic of white/grey/yellow (original post has been updated too)

Hope that the black/carolina blue and white/carolina blue are similar to CP's PEs with the carolina blue replacing the teal

Just a heads up to the people who are still looking for the Hornets colorway ... PYS just posted some more ... 10.5-15 ... $109 ... not bad considering thosesizes are pulling in 145+ on Ebay.

I have yet to see these around my area as well .... will be scooping them up too. I love this shoe.

47b8da08b3127ccea8b0b023e03700000015108IbsWTRoxcY

47b8da08b3127ccea8b0b02fe03b00000016108IbsWTRoxcY

MY FOOTLOCKER just got the OLYMPICS andthose are super sweet in person. And our FINISHLINE just got the white/Carolina and Black/Carolina colorways too.... im still looking for these

116rq1i.jpg

in a 9.5 anyone got em get at me please..cant find em anywhere

Here's the kids version of the black/university blue from finishline

compared to CP's (teal blue instead)

Maybe the men's version has blue "teeth"?

Very disappointed they went with "Carolina Blue" instead of the Hornets Teal look .... defeats the whole purpose to me.

Eastbay's pic of the black/blue makes it the best black based colorway imo

Anyone know which of the white/red and black/red colorways are releasing?

its black university blue, cp is the only one with black teal, the whit uni blue and black uni blue are finishline exclusives and we have them in stock and oronline

Just saw the white/varsity blue/varsity red (USA) colorway in person at Footlocker in Boston (black/blue also available there).

New color on eastbay

Hmmm, the Eastbay white/orange/grey pair is very different from the pair pictured earlier in this thread .... pods are white instead of grey now? Or is thisjust a typical sample pic that Eastbay used?

Back
Top Bottom