Jordan CP colorways

USA :my second Fav behind the swirly Hornets colorway...I am looking for those!!!

I LOVE THEM...........How do you CP heads feel about them?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

ill be coppin these

Same here, my basketball team for my school is mainly white&yellow for home and black&yellow away but i dont like white basketball shoes they getdirty

I will post up pics soon. I have the Hornets Swirly Colorway pair, the White/Black/Gold Pair. and the White/White/Black/teal/Goldenrod colorway. I am lookingto get the USA's and probably a White/Red or Black/Red Pair and a Pair of the Black/Maize colorway.

why would you wear cps with a billups shirt...the colors work but cmon two different players at the same position? imo thats a diss to one or the other haha

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

why would you wear cps with a billups shirt...the colors work but cmon two different players at the same position? imo thats a diss to one or the other haha

no man...its bc the colors match exactly and i love em both........!!!!!!!!

thats the opposite of a diss (wearing clothing that represents someone
wink.gif
)~! duh

KANG : me and you are the only ones who have cp3s....
happy.gif
i wont quit till i get the hornets swirl...you gotta 10.5?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

no man...its bc the colors match exactly and i love em both........!!!!!!!!

thats the opposite of a diss (wearing clothing that represents someone
wink.gif
) ~! duh

KANG : me and you are the only ones who have cp3s....
happy.gif
i wont quit till i get the hornets swirl...you gotta 10.5?
laugh.gif
Yeah it looks like it, oh well lets keep it a secret how comfortable these are...... and yeah I got a 11.5 from PYS.com easy cop and fast shipping.

Back
Top Bottom