Jordan CP3 IX - Autumn 2015 - First pic

I got you guys. Initial impressions in a bit...
My man... 
smokin.gif
  Emerald pair is actually looking good -- tempting, but I'll probably hold for another

Despite not being a huge fan of clear soles, I think I'm in for the yellow pair.  Just too smooth and well-balanced IMO... love how it's simple, yet pops at the same time

They look like every other generic pair of Nikes on deep discount. Cp3 got a raw deal but I'm sure he's well compensated

I want you to order those so I can see how that combo comes out :lol:  but yeah I feel you on reviews first.  Would you hoop in them or more casual?  Both?

For hooping. The VIIs were one of my favourite pairs ever, Im anticipating these to be even better.

For hooping. The VIIs were one of my favourite pairs ever, Im anticipating these to be even better.
Loved the VII too. Broke them out this week actually because this new model had me pretty hyped. Can't wait to see how these play

Last edited:
Sorry for the garbage video quality but hopefully I was informative about how these perform. As a point guard myself, I thoroughly enjoyed playing in the CP3.IX. No hotspots or pinching. Not the lightest shoe by today's standards but in my opinion that's a good thing. They didn't cut corners on cushion and padding and that resulted in a smooth comfortable ride.

Last edited:
Sorry for the garbage video quality but hopefully I was informative about how these perform. As a point guard myself, I thoroughly enjoyed playing in the CP3.IX. No hotspots or pinching. Not the lightest shoe by today's standards but in my opinion that's a good thing. They didn't cut corners on cushion and padding and that resulted in a smooth comfortable ride.
would u prefer these over the xx9 or xx8 as a guard?

Video is much appreciated.  Looking forward to grabbing a pair at some point

would u prefer these over the xx9 or xx8 as a guard?

That's a really tough one cause I love all 3 shoes mentioned. xx8 is still the gold standard in my opinion when it comes to traction and forefoot cushion, but the shoe overall takes a huge hit due to lack of durability. I love how soft and comfortable the woven upper is on the xx9 however I feel that every other aspect of that sneaker is met or beat by the CP3.IX. You really can't go wrong with any of the 3 though.

I tried these on and they are very comfy and not bad casually. Tts. Springy feel. JB and CP got a hit. Will def do an ID.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom