Jordan CP3 IX - Autumn 2015 - First pic

The anthracite pair kind of reminds me of the Fear Pack. Interested to see a better look at those...

^Very clean 
smokin.gif

Anyone hooped with these? Saw some review saying it's not as good as the previous CPs especially the Cushion, and VII still the best of the line.

Have they gone even softer rubbers on the 9? 8's rubbers consider harder than others so were the 7's, they could last a while outdoors, while soft rubbers like Melo 10 would just evaporate day 1.

Glamour shots of the black/white colorway that's releasing on 11/4 (apparently with other colorways as well). Really digging these.
I really like the way these look, they may be the best looking CP3 model ever,  I will consider coppin for the gym whenever a good discount comes my way.  Hows the sizing?  All the JB shoes I own are retros, not sure if they are more TTS than those as I find that all the more recent Jordan Retros tend to run about .5 big for me

I really like the way these look, they may be the best looking CP3 model ever,  I will consider coppin for the gym whenever a good discount comes my way.  Hows the sizing?  All the JB shoes I own are retros, not sure if they are more TTS than those as I find that all the more recent Jordan Retros tend to run about .5 big for me
They are usually more TTS than retros for sure.  Occasionally some have said they've run both a little small or big.  I've been hearing TTS for these IXs.  Have yet to try on a pair myself

Can anyone pitch in on sizing who's tried the IXs?

These went from "must cop" to "maybe on discount" for me. It's a bummer there isn't any cushioning in the heel, that's one thing I'm looking for these days - Full cushioning in the back and in the front.

Another thing that's holding be back is the bungee-strap -like lacing setup. Nightwing said in his review that those straps don't give in at all. 

These went from "must cop" to "maybe on discount" for me. It's a bummer there isn't any cushioning in the heel, that's one thing I'm looking for these days - Full cushioning in the back and in the front.

Another thing that's holding be back is the bungee-strap -like lacing setup. Nightwing said in his review that those straps don't give in at all. 
Definitely one to wait for good discounts, they will come.  I hear you on the bungee strap system -- it would be nice if they were elastic like in the Jordan X

the straps across the tongue aren't bad to me and i have wide feet. i wish the cushioning in the heel were better than what's supposed to be lunarlon, but it's still a very comfortable shoe overall. i've worn my pair out casually several times and their great on the feet...even for long periods of time.

^ it's not supposed to be lunarlon but I'm not sure what the heck Nike was thinking. It looks identical to a trademark technology without any of the same performance.

This might be getting the OVO treatment
I saw that "OVO" pair on instagram and I am almost positive that it is a Nike iD pair.  All of those options are available and it makes sense.  Looks awesome regardless, but I don't think it is a true release

I saw that "OVO" pair on instagram and I am almost positive that it is a Nike iD pair.  All of those options are available and it makes sense.  Looks awesome regardless, but I don't think it is a true release
i believe those were id's as well
Nah, unless its a new iD option coming soon, but the base of those were solid. iDs don't have that option yet.

Nah, unless its a new iD option coming soon, but the base of those were solid. iDs don't have that option yet.
If you look closely, The base of those was solid white synthetic leather and mesh, which is what you have for the solid white option on iD

pretty nice i really like mine i have in black really stiff needs breaking in ignitally

Last edited:
Christmas pair might be my favorite cw thus far. Might cop on discount cause so many other kicks have priority right now.

Finally ordered the Hornets colorway with the clearance promo code. Can't wait to try them out on the floor and in the weight room.

Back
Top Bottom