Jordan CP3 VII

Threw my black/white bel-airs in the bag this morning for hoop after work.  Been a week or two since I laced them up

Run true to size. I am 10.5 in all Kobe's and Jordan's and 10.5 fits perfect. Not getting either small or large.

The Zoom in the SuperFly.II can't be felt? You are completely out of it. Zoom in that shoe is bouncy and responsive like Zoom should be.

And the HD has heel slip? I haven't been a huge HD fan but I can tell you, the fit on the 2013 is perfect. No heel slip or movement at all.

And I can tell you - Nightwing is not getting money from shoe companies. I don't either. Sorry.

Has anyone had any luck trying to take the insoles out? Ive been trying but they're glued in tightttt

No worries if you disagree completely, we all have different feet. But if you want to know others think, have a look at the Jordan sizing thread at SC, where most posters say Jordan Brand in general run TTS/big rather than small - http://goo.gl/WbZa6r

My Hyperdunks/CP3 are from Eastbay & Nike store respectively, so this isn't trying-at-Footlocker impressions either.
first off, I don't know what the heck you mean by "trying at footlocker impression either".....but I would say it gives you 10X the perspective b/c you can compare to different sizes at ONCE.

they absolutely fit slightly small.  WITHOUT A DOUBT.  you guys must DEF. have small skinny feet for them to be big.

this isn't an "opinion" either.  since I have slightly narrow feet, and wear 10's in just about every shoe I've ever had, I can assure you they run small, and most people I've seen have said that as well, including the manager at footlocker himself.

also, Jordan's typically run different all over the place.  it completely depends on the shoe.  leathers will expand, but synthetics tend to run small.   some jordans run small, a few big, some tts.

Last edited:
Run true to size. I am 10.5 in all Kobe's and Jordan's and 10.5 fits perfect. Not getting either small or large.

The Zoom in the SuperFly.II can't be felt? You are completely out of it. Zoom in that shoe is bouncy and responsive like Zoom should be.

And the HD has heel slip? I haven't been a huge HD fan but I can tell you, the fit on the 2013 is perfect. No heel slip or movement at all.

And I can tell you - Nightwing is not getting money from shoe companies. I don't either. Sorry.
don't know who you are.  don't care.  doubt I was even talking to you directly, but since you wanna open your mouth i'll reply in kind:

FIRST OFF - the only damn one whose "completely out of it" is YOU.  Don't talk to me that way.   That's the last time I'll say that.  Especially since I never even came at you in a disrespectful way myself.

Second, I not only "tried on" both a 10 and 10.5 in superflys myself, but ran around in them too.  their cushioning SUCKS, the toe box is the BULKIEST ive felt in any shoe of my entire life, they're EASILY the most overrated shoe this year, or maybe any year.

and the hyperdunks ABSOLUTELY have heel slippage.  they sure as hell did for me.  in BOTH sizes.  some people run their mouth about crap but are probably just trying to convince themselves of it instead of coming to the realization that your special nike company isn't perfect.  they have heel slippage, it happens, get over it.

you sound like a fanboy to me, the kind persuaded or self deluded by the "nike hype" or narcissists like nightwing.

now I will say it's POSSIBLE the superflys need to be broken in ALOT, but I really really doubt it.  zoom air should be prominent and COMFORTABLE when you wear them, not thin as hell and stiff.

and lastly I CAN TELL YOU - YOU don't have any clue if "nightwing" aka chris gets under the table payments or monthly stipends from nike to review their shoes and put a somewhat positive spin on things.  you do realize they'd have him sign a non-disclosure agreement and he would never admit to it right? lol.  that, or he gets free sh*t from them.  I bet atleast half his gear is financed through the companies themselves.  why the hell do you think he knows about company deals before anyone else does?  you think he posts that out of the kindness of his smug heart?  lol cmon kid, wisen up.  you ain't that stupid are you?  he runs a site as a business....course he gets interest from nike.  same with those young punk wannabes "kicks genius" or w/e they call themselves.  they're "friends" and even posted a video being INVITED to nike corp in Portland and getting a personal tour...

do you even realize how much freakin traffic his site AND tube videos get?  same with kicksidiots videos lol.  100,000's of people per video.  do you REALLY think nike isn't gonna take notice n put them on retainer?  man cmon...

those guys "help" push product CONSTANTLY.  they get new pairs of shoes almost bi-weekly.  do you think friggin 20 y/o kids have resources by themselves to do it?   or a so-called "teacher"....get outta here with that.  they'd both be broke as hell within a year.  if you're a friggin schoolteacher, you make 30 grand a year maybe.   he "purchases" 150$ shoes and other "gear" ATLEAST once every two weeks if not every week it seems.  do the math kid - we're talkin THOUSANDS of dollars a year with a supposed family to feed.  it's just not happenin lol.  and then on top of it he just "gives them away" too as he says himself. yea he's gonna spend 5,000 a year on shoes on a teacher's salary and just give them away.  RIGHT. 
laugh.gif

I mean unless you have access to wing's bank accounts, pretty sure you're just buying into the hype, which is what most ignorant people do.  im sure you don't get paid by nike....you seem kinda like a lightweight to me actually.

I form an opinion that is completely objective, devoid of fanboy lameness, and without any sociopathic need to "be right" about a shoe, or really anything actually.

I've played in everything from filas, to adidas, to reebok, to nike, to Jordan to And1.  I'm not a nerd who buys shoes to look cool.  I don't own 10 pairs of shoes.  I don't buy what's "cool or new". I don't favor any "company" over another; although I've seen trends in quality between them. I'm an adult that watches his bank account and wears khakis instead of baggy sweatpants outside.

So with all that said, the Superfly II's are freakin garbage, and you'd have to be a fool who has never played competitive basketball to realize this.

That is just my OPINION....(*cough more like fact*) so I GUESS you're welcome to yours, but I sure as hell won't listen to it after the lame rude *** way you tried to come at me...

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck trying to take the insoles out? Ive been trying but they're glued in tightttt
you have to yank em out man.  kinda wouldn't recommend it though.

why you need to though?  they're comfy as hell.  I see what you sayin though - they feel like insanely glued on, takes a bit of work to get'em out.

luckily I have another pair comin in soon so I aint worried, these are just my "lounge about" pair so I could care less about screwing up some glue lol.

I'd stay away from doin that though. just my advice...

I wear 10 in mostly everything except some of the recent LeBrons (10.5), and I wear 10 in these.
you do realize people's feet are all different right?  you just proved my point by saying another nike pair didn't fit true to size.

SH*T HAPPENS.  sometimes they just run small.   you def. are not a true 10 if these run true to size for you.   I know this for a fact b/c I recently had my feet re-measured at the store just to be sure.

I'd bet any money most of you don't even have an accurate idea of what your REAL size is.   my right foot is slightly bigger than a 10, and my left is slightly less...most people's feet work that way.

which is why a 10 typical works perfectly for me (slight "snugness" in right foot, but PERFECT fit in left....in all TRUE 10's).

CP3's give me NO ROOM in my right, and a LITTLE room in my left.   I even compared the fit to TWO OTHER 10's I have with me, one sneaker, one dress shoe, and BOTH are roomier.

A spade is a spade man.   Hell I wish they had fit true to size but it is what it is.

I'd be inclined to accept that they might fit differently for different people, but I have NARROW feet, not fat feet, and they're STILL a tight fit....REALLY UNCOMFORTABLY tight...almost PAINFULLY tight.

Last edited:
you have to yank em out man.  kinda wouldn't recommend it though.

why you need to though?  they're comfy as hell.  I see what you sayin though - they feel like insanely glued on, takes a bit of work to get'em out.

luckily I have another pair comin in soon so I aint worried, these are just my "lounge about" pair so I could care less about screwing up some glue lol.

I'd stay away from doin that though. just my advice...

Man... i jus dug a knife under and yanked it out. The insole just has a lot of glue on it but it came out clean. I always wear different insoles with my basketball shoes because I wear them out. I'll have the insole start wearing down and ripping/tearing after a good two months. :smh:

don't know who you are.  don't care.  doubt I was even talking to you directly, but since you wanna open your mouth i'll reply in kind:

FIRST OFF - the only damn one whose "completely out of it" is YOU.  Don't talk to me that way.   That's the last time I'll say that.  Especially since I never even came at you in a disrespectful way myself.

Second, I not only "tried on" both a 10 and 10.5 in superflys myself, but ran around in them too.  their cushioning SUCKS, the toe box is the BULKIEST ive felt in any shoe of my entire life, they're EASILY the most overrated shoe this year, or maybe any year.

and the hyperdunks ABSOLUTELY have heel slippage.  they sure as hell did for me.  in BOTH sizes.  some people run their mouth about crap but are probably just trying to convince themselves of it instead of coming to the realization that your special nike company isn't perfect.  they have heel slippage, it happens, get over it.

you sound like a fanboy to me, the kind persuaded or self deluded by the "nike hype" or narcissists like nightwing.

now I will say it's POSSIBLE the superflys need to be broken in ALOT, but I really really doubt it.  zoom air should be prominent and COMFORTABLE when you wear them, not thin as hell and stiff.

and lastly I CAN TELL YOU - YOU don't have any clue if "nightwing" aka chris gets under the table payments or monthly stipends from nike to review their shoes and put a somewhat positive spin on things.  you do realize they'd have him sign a non-disclosure agreement and he would never admit to it right? lol.  that, or he gets free sh*t from them.  I bet atleast half his gear is financed through the companies themselves.  why the hell do you think he knows about company deals before anyone else does?  you think he posts that out of the kindness of his smug heart?  lol cmon kid, wisen up.  you ain't that stupid are you?  he runs a site as a business....course he gets interest from nike.  same with those young punk wannabes "kicks genius" or w/e they call themselves.  they're "friends" and even posted a video being INVITED to nike corp in Portland and getting a personal tour...

do you even realize how much freakin traffic his site AND tube videos get?  same with kicksidiots videos lol.  100,000's of people per video.  do you REALLY think nike isn't gonna take notice n put them on retainer?  man cmon...

those guys "help" push product CONSTANTLY.  they get new pairs of shoes almost bi-weekly.  do you think friggin 20 y/o kids have resources by themselves to do it?   or a so-called "teacher"....get outta here with that.  they'd both be broke as hell within a year.  if you're a friggin schoolteacher, you make 30 grand a year maybe.   he "purchases" 150$ shoes and other "gear" ATLEAST once every two weeks if not every week it seems.  do the math kid - we're talkin THOUSANDS of dollars a year with a supposed family to feed.  it's just not happenin lol.  and then on top of it he just "gives them away" too as he says himself. yea he's gonna spend 5,000 a year on shoes on a teacher's salary and just give them away.  RIGHT.  :lol:

I mean unless you have access to wing's bank accounts, pretty sure you're just buying into the hype, which is what most ignorant people do.  im sure you don't get paid by nike....you seem kinda like a lightweight to me actually.

I form an opinion that is completely objective, devoid of fanboy lameness, and without any sociopathic need to "be right" about a shoe, or really anything actually.

I've played in everything from filas, to adidas, to reebok, to nike, to Jordan to And1.  I'm not a nerd who buys shoes to look cool.  I don't own 10 pairs of shoes.  I don't buy what's "cool or new". I don't favor any "company" over another; although I've seen trends in quality between them. I'm an adult that watches his bank account and wears khakis instead of baggy sweatpants outside.

So with all that said, the Superfly II's are freakin garbage, and you'd have to be a fool who has never played competitive basketball to realize this.

That is just my OPINION....(*cough more like fact*) so I GUESS you're welcome to yours, but I sure as hell won't listen to it after the lame rude *** way you tried to come at me...

lol the superfly is one of the best shoes i've played in. You probably drunk or just missing your medication. There's no need to type a whole essay to rants about shoes or people you don't like.

lol i mean the YOTS, some pics have floated around for em

Bruh, I'm anxiously waiting for those too. Seemed like they released overseas a few weeks back, but no word has been said on whether they'll release in the US or not and when. |I

do the translucent outsole on these make the traction worse? The xmas outsole is translucent

Last edited:

do the translucent outsole on these make the traction worse? The xmas outsole is translucent
Apparently they do with this model.  I only have one pair with solid rubber so I can't speak from experience, but I've heard the translucent will give some issues on dusty floors (as with most translucent soles).

I suppose if the courts you mostly play on don't get too dusty you'll be just fine.  Traction pattern on this shoe is excellent IMO -- maybe not the traction of the .VI but it's been great for me.

Back
Top Bottom