Jordan CP3 VII

Saw Bel Airs at nike outlet for $100 yesterday. Very tempting to grab another pair.

White Bel Airs or Purples?  At the outlet already?  FSR?

The whites are my favorite colorway.  I'd probably cop at that price.

Saw Bel Airs at nike outlet for $100 yesterday. Very tempting to grab another pair.

Yeah I picked them up today at Arizona Mills. Last 9.5. Plus had the $25 off $50 and $10 gift card total price was $70 after tax. Sweet price for the shoe. Went to the shoe cleaner kiosk afterwards and they cleaned up real nice.

Deezy - white bel airs. Three or four pair of 10.5 at grapevine mills in Texas.

Thanks Duke.

Need a 10.  Not in a hurry to get these and I know colorways will be available later, especially in outlets.  I like the Laneys and Bel Airs.  Just funny to see them pop up in outlets so quickly.

CP3 VII Bel Airs copped! Good thing never went for these at full price. Only bad thing is the box is ripped to shred since it was on the backwall.

Well worth it for the price.

Picked up blue camo's tonight. They grew on me .
Nice pick up. At the Nike factory store. They only had the Bel Airs here. Gotta check another Nike factory store tomorrow. I saw in the Lebron XI thread Terracotta Warriors are already in outlets in Cali. I'm not sure why they be hitting so fast but I am sure glad.

I went to Camarillo outlet here in Cali yesterday but no dice on any Cp3s.
Probably better just calling that one outlet or doing a stock locate if possible.

I'd be surprised to see the CP3's popping up everywhere.  Then again, the XX8's are starting to.

Really want a pair of VII's, loved how these does feel, just not sure if I want to wait out the colorways. Found the Bel Airs (Black) for $100, which I'm really tempted to grab. Loving how Cps can just sit for months, I don't have to feel stressed about finding a pair on a CW I like. Can just wait out until the AE's drop and all the VII's get reduced. Still, really want those Black Bel Airs NOW.

I just purchased a pair of the Bel Airs black/white and can't wait to ball in them. my rotation is kobe 8, cp3.vi ae, and next week these joints.

I actually like a lot of the colorways so far.  I wouldn't scoop those purple bel airs, just not my style for on court wear.

But the black/reds, laneys and white bel airs I would definitely hoop in.

Anybody who has played in these for a while, I got a question.  Most of the performance questions I can get answered for things like traction and fit and all that.

How about heel-to-toe transition?  This is one of the biggest downsides of the CP3 VI for me, something about the heel strike just doesn't work for me.  I think the VI is one of the best half-court shoes I've ever played in but I can't run up and down court in them like I can in say a Kobe VIII or Hyperdunk.

I'm a runner/sprinter so that's a deal-maker/breaker for me.  Can anyone drop some knowledge?
I've had the CP3 VIIs for about a month now, and play exclusively full court pickup. I'm not sure how to accurately describe heel-to-toe transition, but I will feel say that they feel just a little chunkier when running compared to the Hyperdunks (2011) that I previously had. I will also say that they are still good for running and the difference is not noticeable unless I pay attention to it (I'm a wing), and that any difference is more than made up for by the rigidity/stability benefits that iks mod previously described. Overall I like them way more than the Hyperdunks mainly due to the rigidity/stability, but keep in mind I had old Hyperdunks.

Performance of the VIIs in this area probably reflects CP's game - can easily play fast-paced, but overall prefers slow paced, and shoe is designed to accommodate that.

Thanks for that detailed response, I really appreciate it.

Only thing to do is try them out.  Trying them on won't tell me much until I break em out for a real game.

This shoe is great for performance and a lot of the colorways have casual appeal too. Even though it's synthetic, I really like how these use leather/nubuck instead of Hyperfuse. The CP3 line is slept on in general

Yeah, I don't think it was until the VI that they reached the level of popularity they are currently at.

Seen plenty of people hooping in VI's, as much as any other shoe out there.

Just visited the Nike store in Scottsdale, AZ and they had the Clippers Camo and the Laneys on sale for $99. Was thinking about coppin some more but trying to calm down on my sneaker collection. But was itching to grab something there. Good thing I left when i did.

Yeah, when I go to an outlet, I always get that mentality.  "You drove this far, you are NOT leaving here without SOMETHING in your hands"

Back
Top Bottom