Jordan CP3 VII

Kickgenius said the transparent sole was the reason he didn't like the traction. Such a shame since it's the nicest CW for this shoe IMO

How exactly is the fit and the court feel?

I like the design which has a 90s vibe to it but hopefully not too chunky relative to the other models today.
Fit is nice and I think they're accessible for a variety of foot shapes.  It's got a plush/premium feel to it like some 90s shoes, but it doesn't feel bulky when playing.

Court feel is great.  Don't know that I'd put it at the top of the list, but it is up there.  The traction pattern coupled with the protruding pods gives you nice grab which adds to the court feel.  Only have tried them indoors so far.

The black infra pair is clean 
smokin.gif

Right now I'm good with one pair of these, but I will almost surely pic up one more down the road at a deep discount.  This is great quality/value for the price right now, IMO

The black infra pair is clean 
smokin.gif

Right now I'm good with one pair of these, but I will almost surely pic up one more down the road at a deep discount.  This is great quality/value for the price right now, IMO
Agreed, that CW is nice. 

Thinking about picking up a pair of CP3's as well. Damn, I got enough shoes already. Still breaking in my new KD's too :frown: 

Yeah, most are $99.99 on FTL. Sadly they don't sell laces on their site so you'll have to settle for a headband or something for $5.00 to use the bday coupon and get em for about $80

Well the Laney c/w is the only one with scattered sizes on FTL. Most other colors have a FSR. FTL is the first to know em down but availability is everywhere. Check eBay for deals as well.

I need to quit playing and cop those BREDS, Laney's and Gammas already. I don't see them dropping any lower than $99.99 on FTL since they still have VI stock going for the same.

I'mma hafta check out a WSS and see which ones they have.

Last edited:
the breds are dope, got my pair. figure id take a gamble and get a factory laced pair.

Nothing irks me than a bunch of tried on shoes at the outlets. 

I need to quit playing and cop those BREDS, Laney's and Gammas already. I don't see them dropping any lower than $99.99 on FTL since they still have VI stock going for the same.

I'mma hafta check out a WSS and see which ones they have.
That gamma blue looks good in the back. Better than the one that dropped.

Wait until Eastbay has the 20% off again. They work on the VII's.

They need to drop the black and Gamma blue in the back. Looks way better than the all Gamma thats already out.

They are dropping that gamma one. The black infrared, ASG and those were the upcoming cw's dropping. I'mma hold off on the current gammas till better pics of those pop up.

Infrareds tho

Back
Top Bottom