Jordan CP3 VII

The first color way on the first page is being sold at Winner's. Just saw them today in one of the Toronto locations.

To the person sayin they run tight, no. I wear 11. I got 11. Perfect. Brons are the only shoes i've ever had to go up to 11.5 in. You seriously believe the foot locker manager? Not that he's lying to you, but them fools are uneducated about anything they sell, they just want your $.

I just copped the black n red ones. Can't wait to hoop in 'em. Bron 11's were sub$200 to me. Kinda disappointed in their performance but they're comfy as hell so they're movin to my casual line up.

They are snug in my true size.  Got a chance to try them on today and they fit very glove-like in the toe box.

I wouldn't say they are very tight, but definitely snug.  I wouldn't go up or down at all, but that's just my preference.  Definitely want to try a pair after initial try ons.  Would be a nice foam-based alternative, even though there is a bit of zoom in the forefoot.

For me they were snug too but not in a bad way coming from the lebrons being a little big in width and getting a lot of slippage on lateral defense.

The toe box on the cp3's was actually roomy for me above my toes but nothing i'd say is bad. Def best fit i've had though since my zoom soldier 6's which were a little narrow and gave me arch issues. The cp3's are perfect in width though for me

Now that I realized the BHM CP3s were a PE, gonna make an ID. Can't figure out which sole I wanna do, these are Lebronold Palmer/Miami Night 8 inspired. All the white areas are GITD, didn't really want to go Volt on these

Pink sole?

Icy sole?

Pink for sure flows better

If you're balling on dusty courts reconsider to something solid

May have to get back on these for the All Star's

Very nice.
Agreed.  This pair is nice.  I especially like the hits of infrared that go with that purple.

I'm just a little hesitant to pick up a pair with translucent outsole.  Although the traction is solid on this shoe so this may be one exception...

any1 know if cp3 next shoe will be gettin flightplate unlocked zoom? would luv to have da in a low instead of a mid/high

That's kinda cool cuz you cant get that split sole on NikeiD. Sadly I can't enter cuz it's only open to those that have id'd a pair it seems.

I saw the black/infrareds in person and honestly i was disappointed with em. The paint on the midsole at the toe looked really bad so those are a pass.

Gonna take a look at the Crescent city's today

Am I the only one who bought the All-Stars? Was going to grab the Melo but decided not to.

Am I the only one who bought the All-Stars? Was going to grab the Melo but decided not to.
Looks like it so far. I'm gonna check them out tomorrow morning when I go for the Infrared 6's though so we'll see. With the CP3's though I feel like you can wait a bit for most of em and they'll drop in price.

I beg to differ, xx8s are solid performers.
I've heard the m10 airbags feel stiffer, and in all honesty I haven't felt anything as responsive as the 28s in a long long time.

Funny, Fuzon, that post looked a lot like a guy who was here a couples months ago. Same argument about the XX8 and he was banned quickly. Looks like he is gone again.

Dude has a personal agenda against the xx8
Duke but like I was asking do you like the bare feet feeling on the cp3 better than the crazy 8?

Two different shoes completely. The CP rides higher and is definitely more plush. The 8 is low and tight. I do like the ankle fit more on the Crazy 8. I would probably pick the 8. Can't lie, that shoe is such a great design and performer. Like the XI it should always be in production.

Back
Top Bottom