Jordan CP3 XI

Still no release date? Duke put a review up on weartesters. Sounds like a good low top alternative to the Why Nots...

I was told they were dropping yesterday for the playoffs but I guess not.

Good review by Duke, and pretty much what I expect from the CP3 line. Look forward to picking up a pair once I see a colorway I like.

new colorway on ndc. thinking about buying a pair to try out. nike's got a pretty damn good return policy

Just got my red/blacks in to see the black/yellow pair is released. I like the black/yellows better, so I may just exchange...

i really like the white ones shown on weartesters earlier, big fan of his shoe, and this one sounds like an improvement from previous models? i still hoop in the ix and x.

Still no release date on these? With CP3 now in conference finals, JB should capitalize. Haven't seen one online store have these here in Europe yet. Plenty of eclipses and other non-sig budget so-so models instead, new colorways every week.

Still no release date on these? With CP3 now in conference finals, JB should capitalize. Haven't seen one online store have these here in Europe yet. Plenty of eclipses and other non-sig budget so-so models instead, new colorways every week.
jordan2.jpg

Online I think

Kind of in between high and low. Not like a kobe, but lower than kyrie 4. And the zoom is there, like the Why Not, absorbs and responds, but little bounce back like the 32.

Have you tried the Lebron solider 12? If so, which do you prefer between the CP3 11 or the Solider 12?

Strange...but the first release colorway was removed from shelves and even in Nike.com....

JS”

In LA, the first release colorway is in Nike stores, But it is removed from Nike.com.

Interesting they’re still on shelves near you. The Nike store I went to said they had tons of them a few weeks ago and now I went back and they’ve disappeared and no one seems to have an answer. Same online. They weren’t moving at all but now gone.

JS”

Interesting they’re still on shelves near you. The Nike store I went to said they had tons of them a few weeks ago and now I went back and they’ve disappeared and no one seems to have an answer. Same online. They weren’t moving at all but now gone.

JS”

That’s crazy. They have them on Footlocker, footaction and finishline.com US too.

Play in the CP3 11 today. They are nice. Grip, fit and cushion are solid. I played for about 2 hours and they didn’t feel heavy.

Back
Top Bottom