Jordan Delta SP/ React

All the shoes I own are designed in the 50s,70,80,90s... Adidas Sambas, Gazelles, Stan Smith, Blazers, and then all the Nike Air Maxs and Jordans. With the exception of some New Balances, mostly because i don't know anything about NBs and it will probably turn out the models i own were also designed in the 90s.

I have no idea why. However, yesterday i saw pics of the Jordan Delta SP. I now know its been a month since they released. But yesterday to today, im completely in love. I tried to watch all the videos about on feet reviews, pics, anything. I ended up ordering a pair from a local shop here and am very excited.

Does anyone have this shoe? post some pics? your thoughts?

I didnt' see a thread for them. Considering they will be a line, with different colorways maybe this becomes an official thread....All i know is its the first newly designed shoe that I actually love.

nike-jordan-delta-sp-sail-release-info-002.jpg

Lol. U guys r funny. Maybe the next colorway they drop will have some name attached to it 👍 eat them up then

People round here, for the most part, only care about retro numbered J’s. Everything else seems to not get any attention. Awhile back I was going to start making threads for all the other shoes that JB releases but realized I’d just be wasting my time. :lol:

People round here, for the most part, only care about retro numbered J’s. Everything else seems to not get any attention. Awhile back I was going to start making threads for all the other shoes that JB releases but realized I’d just be wasting my time. :lol:

Lol for real man. That sucks. I would love to know what else they have coming out. I hated all the previous designing of JB, so it’s exciting to see the future of their kicks look kinda cool. I

I like this vacheta tan version that's about to drop.
Jordan-Delta-SP-Vachetta-Tan.jpg

They remind me a bit of that bacliaginiagigi brand's stuff though. And they're a bit Yeezy.

Reactions: ejb
Yea those brown ones r nice. I can’t wait my sail joints come tommorow :smile: I’ll post a video/pic type thing

lol balenciaga.. I don’t see it man. All shoe makers are making that same silouhette your talking about, but this is way slimmer than those .. I can’t see the yeezy influence at all.

The whites already dropped a few weeks ago.
Sold good. Was on SNKRS and boutique sites like social status

-
they were posted in the Nike react thread Around the release. Didn’t see a thread here so figured there was no interest

wasn’t going to post just because I thought I was only one who liked them.(not only one but it’d be a waste of a thread)

the tans dropped in euro this past weekend. Hopefully I can grab a pair next weekend during the US release

I got a pair of the tans, getting them in a couple of weeks (Nike has slowed shipments down, understandably). I’m getting a mars yards vibe from that cw!

I've liked this shoe from the moment I saw it but I gotta wait for a price drop if at all possible. Jordan Brand has been doing solid with a few newer non-AJ models. The Westbrook 3 I also love.

So many shoes, can't have them all tho. :frown:

Perfect spring and summer shoe and with all of the available tech at Jordan’s disposal they are also making really comfortable shoes.

They aren’t going on sale. White pair sold out on pretty much every site that dropped them

And no one was talking about those as much as these tans ones

I wish they were going on sale

Back
Top Bottom