Jordan Delta SP/ React

onthenephs onthenephs can you comment on the fit?

Was pumped to see your post on these. I'm all in for the black/grey pair

Ya i got a message about this too, i might not be the best person to answer. I pretty much wear a 9 always, so i got a 9 in these. Its snugger than most other 9s. Width wise.

1589491814060.png

Canada/USA thing

Got my pair of the tan, I think they look great in person! Quite comfortable. Only wish they didn't run almost a whole size big.

Got my pair of the tan, I think they look great in person! Quite comfortable. Only wish they didn't run almost a whole size big.
This scared the **** out of me because I went TTS. When I got my pair in yesterday they looked huge. But after wearing them for a day: they feel great. Would not size down. They are roomy but in a good way. Very comfortable shoe indeed.

These are fire anybody know how they run? TTS?
Not trynna be rude but just read the thread. It’s literally just two pages and you’ll see others opinions on sizing.

But I do agree, this colorway fire. Might cop.

Reactions: ejb
6DF1FA31-241A-4E32-AC61-CB2B1939D1A8.jpeg

A model on the Nike app is wearing these. Looks like a Delta sole unit.

Love my Delta's! Jordan's designer's are on a roll btw. Now I can't wait for these:

C839E5DA-A16B-41E5-8CDE-6DAC00A7EF70.jpeg

Mail man just dropped these. Very very nice. Well made. Need to be broken in though. Weird sizing. My usual size is 10.5. The don’t have half sizes so I went with a 10 and they fit great!

These are pretty, but I still don't get the point of them. Are you supposed to train in them? Are they super comfortable for walking?
They just look stiff and weird as shoes to actually use, even though they look good.

1602459455284.png

These are pretty, but I still don't get the point of them. Are you supposed to train in them? Are they super comfortable for walking?
They just look stiff and weird as shoes to actually use, even though they look good.

1602459455284.png

has this color dropped yet?

JS”

Back
Top Bottom