JORDAN DMP VII, 89.99

Originally Posted by nba0203

never a big fan of that package but for $90 i might have to cop myself one this weekend

I agree..never was a fan of this pack either and I generally always like VII's. 
ohwell.gif
Gonna hit up the mall maybe tomorrow and see what they have..if my size isn't available, not a big deal...would only cop for the low anyway.
grin.gif

Hmmm, i'l try to hit up my local footaction tomorrow. price isn't that bad. Basically, what, $45 per pair so it's pretty good. Just hope they have my size.

i saw this post on the way home and called all the footactions in my area.. i wear a 10.5 but i had to get a 10 because that was the biggest size any of my spots had left.. i couldnt pass this up for $90

You guys should have jumped on them today and not waited for tomorrow. A lot of people are trying to order them and resellers are scooping them up to. I know stores around me only have displays now. My homeboy cleaned them out and flipped them already. Good luck tomorrow.

Originally Posted by triclopz36

You guys should have jumped on them today and not waited for tomorrow. A lot of people are trying to order them and resellers are scooping them up to. I know stores around me only have displays now. My homeboy cleaned them out and flipped them already. Good luck tomorrow.
yea i checked on these at a footaction near me about a month ago and they still had a FSR.. i called them today after i saw this post and they had completely sold out and the spot i got mine from only had a 9 and a 10 left so this might be a tough find for anybody looking for these tomorrow.. but good luck though!

Yeah, I was at a Footaction today. But the only size they had left was an 8.

I saw these in stock at my local Footaction last weekend. I went there tonight after seeing this thread and someone bought the rest of the pairs.

Oh well.

Once again, Memphis delivers! I was hoping they would receive the same treatment as the leftover CDP packs from last year for some time now. All I wanted was the black pair, now, $90 for both... instant copped! I think you (Memphis) were the same NTer that posted the CDP for $100 last year too? Any who...

BIG ^$&^@&$ UPs to you, Sir!  
pimp.gif

Everybody is still hating on this pack, knowing good and well they're gonna want these shoes next year once they're old again... which is why I already got my Black/Red pair by themselves.

I copped mines today also at footaction on fordham road had them and I was just checking what they had and i said
eek.gif
$90 I couldnt pass up.i asked for a 10.5 but the biggest size was a sz10 so i took them.i want to trade them for an 10.5 or 11

Anybody got the FA #s for I can do a store search tomorrow..or do I just need the sku..anyway I don't have either

Is the 50% off deal for this weekend only for employees or is it a "friends and family" type deal?

Originally Posted by DJ236

Is the 50% off deal for this weekend only for employees or is it a "friends and family" type deal?
I'm pretty sure it's for employees only. But if your cool with someone that works there they can hook you up.

Back
Top Bottom