JORDAN DMP VII, 89.99

lol^ i kno right. you arent even in state tho. but meh my loss. im not tripping. thank you tho. you owe my anyways sucka! lol jk

damn just hit up ALL the footactions in my state which is wisonsin and they ALL said they have the packs at $310 price. i guess the $90 thing got pulled. i do know local finishlines have had the pack at $150 for a while now though...........

someone posted this on slickdeals.com with a link to this thread
indifferent.gif
thats how everyone found out

wait so it's not $89 anymore? i was planning on hitting up my locan footaction tomorrow.....

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lol^ i kno right. you arent even in state tho. but meh my loss. im not tripping. thank you tho. you owe my anyways sucka! lol jk

Im only one state below lol.

I could of shipped them to you, wheres the trust pal!! 
embarassed.gif

And you right, i do owe you, i got you before i hit my deathbed. im serious too!

my friend at footlocker told me it was a sale nobody knew and it was only for a few days.

Originally Posted by east99

my friend at footlocker told me it was a sale nobody knew and it was only for a few days.

mad.gif
 i needed those blk/purp/red vii & when i called around for a sz 12 everybody told me they we either long gone or i was nuts
mad.gif

I work for Footaction, it was a special weekend sale we had not to long ago. There was a bunch of shoes on sale Thursday to Sunday only.

Back
Top Bottom