Jordan DMP

When the DMP released where did it release. if you bought it .wer ? and how much was the retail price/

TeamLakers
'

retail $295.00 I believe i purchased mine at Champs in Providence Place Mall Providence, RI. Lines were crazy people everywhere got really lucky!

Oh word? thats cheaper than a cdp . and peeps is sellin for a grand??? they crazy

Originally Posted by Rino242

Oh word? thats cheaper than a cdp . and peeps is sellin for a grand??? they crazy

Were have you been? Its been $1000+ dollars for a while now. Resellers and hypebeasts made it that much.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AJcollections

just got my dmp a month ago. paid $820 shipped. it hurt, but it hurt good. those shoes are
pimp.gif
I Never understood why people do this...but as long as you aint starving....do what you gotta do playa...cuz 8 Bills is aloooot of money to somepeople.

Man I wish I was into J's then...I would have def copped because not to many people in Memphis knew about the DMP.....Well looks like ill never ownit
frown.gif
....Unless I hit the lottery or sum
happy.gif

footlocker, champs, niketown and i believe finishline had them

footlocker in sunset park brooklyn NY sold all their DMP's to a guy in a truck for above retail and everyone in line wasted their time from 1 am to 7 amincluding me and i ended up paying like 7 bills
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
cuz i felt like something was missing in my life and i really had to ahve thispack and now i cnt wear them cuz it hurts for the price i paid.
smile.gif

Had over 12 packs sold them from $525.00 to $950.00

Sold one pack at the end of the summmer for $850.00

Now I have two packs left that I will not sell

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Had over 12 packs sold them from $525.00 to $950.00

Sold one pack at the end of the summmer for $850.00

Now I have two packs left that I will not sell
oh i think i bought my pair off from you on ebay
laugh.gif

thanks love them still have them ds

^^^^
well might have dont remember but your user seems familiar like i have dealt with you before or something.
smile.gif
glasses.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by W177y

everyone in line wasted their time from 1 am to 7 am including me and i ended up paying like 7 bills
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
cuz i felt like something was missing in my life and i really had to ahve this pack and now i cnt wear them cuz it hurts for the price i paid.
smile.gif

in line at 1am if you did that over here you wouldn't have got them regardless alot of people waited 12hrs plus in dallas

THAT..WAS A GOOD SATURDAY...........

CAUGHT MINE 4 RETAIL...295..AT...FOOTLOCKER.....

ONLY..WAITED...A COUPLE HOURS.....
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif

yeah...the dmp's are still a g...i would have thought with the economy as bad as it is....prices would have dropped...guess not...for a g...i can get twoshares of google...hahaha

Back
Top Bottom