Jordan DMP

i bought mine like a month ago for $640 meetup, i cant believe i turned them down when they released even when my store held me a pair
smh.gif
i could have savedmyself $300

I bought mine over the summer for 685 shipped. Very happy with my purchase, wish I paid less, but size 13s never pop up.

Retail was $295.00

Got 1 pack 2 weeks early @ a mom & pop in bk for $450. Got a second on release day (my b'day) @ Modells which I sold. In retrospect I should'vekept the second one. Especially since my girl gave me the $ and me and my friends almost had fight 20 people lol.

That was the first and last year I ever lined up/camped out for a sneaker (dmp, nyc lebron 4 & og spiz'ike). It seems corny now but back then I have toadmit, it was fun.

I never really understood why people were so crazy for these. maybe if you got them retail, but to me black/gold or black white & gold? ruined both shoes.

for much less that a dmp costs today, buy retros of the infrared's and concord's. and feel that much more important.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I never really understood why people were so crazy for these. maybe if you got them retail, but to me black/gold or black white & gold? ruined both shoes.

for much less that a dmp costs today, buy retros of the infrared's and concord's. and feel that much more important.
Some infrared VI's and og concord XI's would be
pimp.gif
,but the cheapest I can find the infrared's for is $670 and concords are like $450-$500 for a sz 12. Those two would end up costing $400 more than the DMPpack I just bought for $820.

I picked up my first set off ebay for 7 bills, had the 25% discount so I got a nice descent chunk back. Walked away with a set for about 550. I'll bepicking up another set this week for $600.

A grand? Where are you guys buying your shoes? The most I see them going for on ebay is around 600$.

Originally Posted by W177y

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Had over 12 packs sold them from $525.00 to $950.00

Sold one pack at the end of the summmer for $850.00

Now I have two packs left that I will not sell
oh i think i bought my pair off from you on ebay
laugh.gif

thanks love them still have them ds

thats not me man

i have never sold on e-bay only on niketalk

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Had over 12 packs sold them from $525.00 to $950.00

Sold one pack at the end of the summmer for $850.00

Now I have two packs left that I will not sell

eek.gif
my gawdman
eek.gif

Hibbett Sports in Hopkinsville, Ky only about five people in line and paid $ 313.95 with tax easiest pack i have ever copped

paid retail for mine. got my pairs at champs and footaction. then came back to champs 2 days later and bought a pack that had JORDAN on the XI eyelets. 3 pairstotal. i sold 1 pair for like $575 shipped, i think. i sill have my 2 pairs on ice.

i don't care what anybody says
if you pay $1000 for some dmp's
you are a damn fool

now don't get me wrong
i love this pack and think it's the best ever
but $1000 is crazy, all you have to do is shop
around and you will find it way cheaper

i got mine last x-mas for $650 shipped

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i don't care what anybody says
if you pay $1000 for some dmp's
you are a damn fool

now don't get me wrong
i love this pack and think it's the best ever
but $1000 is crazy, all you have to do is shop
around and you will find it way cheaper

i got mine last x-mas for $650 shipped

if ppl got deep pockets why not?...

i wouldnt mind spending 800$ on a pair of nike dunk low supremes sb... but then again, i have bills, and it stings a little. those 800$ can be used wisely

I heard they when crazy and broke down windows over there Lol!
some one got shot there...

but hey... what do you expect when your down a couple streets from crenshaw and vernon... thats where i got my first beat down as a young boy
happy.gif

Millitary Circle Mall, Norfolk VA. A NIGHT/DAY THAT WILL REMEBER FOR EVER. I got a 1/2 size bigger cuz my size was sold out

I waited for about 16 hours at 34th street footlocker for them and still diddn't get them,it was a crazy day. Been looking for the 11's since then andfinally bought it last week for $275 meetup:pimp:

I also have a 9.5 pack with the JORDAN on the XI laceholes. I could never sell them, only if I got a crazy offer.

Back
Top Bottom