Jordan DMP

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by Rino242

damn 820 thats alot.. even thoe im hella rich. i still think thats a little high

laugh.gif

roll.gif

eastbay cancelled my order when they first released.. always kept an eye out for them.. saw them for around $500 a few months later and couldnt pull thetrigger.. but just recently got the XIs for $250.. still steep for me but i couldnt resist..

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead NYC

I waited for about 16 hours at 34th street footlocker for them and still diddn't get them,it was a crazy day. Been looking for the 11's since then and finally bought it last week for $275 meetup:pimp:

Dang...I Would be Mad...But U Still got It
pimp.gif

Eastbay baby, 2 pair 11.5

128018782.jpg

Sold the 6's and pretty much paid for my packs. 11's are all I wanted anyway.

336411614.jpg

wow dmps went up that much huh...damn. when they first came out i sold them for about 650-700. but after the hyped died down it went down to like 550 and now iguess went back up.

I paid retail on RD at a Champs. Had to wake up at 4am and run a little once the mall doors opened, but it was worth it.

Got 7 packs about 6 days before they release at retail, then bought 3 on release day....still have 2 DS.

Originally Posted by thagreatj

I got mine off Eastbay too, lotta folks were upset that night....how you get two?

Have one account at home and one at work. Ordered the pair for home then told the guy they were for my son and needed to order my pair to and he let me doit.
pimp.gif

I wasn't able to buy the DMPs when they dropped. I got my pack VVVVVVNDS in January '08 on Ebay for 350 and it included the matching DMP jacket. I rockthem since I paid so much for them and thats "only" if this unpredictable Oregon weather permits me. Whats the point of spending hundreds of dollarsonly to store the shoes. You should wear them to show people that you got them.

Almost pulled the trigger at $850 a few days ago, but I just can't seem to do it. 295 just sounds so much better

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

I wasn't able to buy the DMPs when they dropped. I got my pack VVVVVVNDS in January '08 on Ebay for 350 and it included the matching DMP jacket. I rock them since I paid so much for them and thats "only" if this unpredictable Oregon weather permits me. Whats the point of spending hundreds of dollars only to store the shoes. You should wear them to show people that you got them.
damn great price, what jacket do you speak of cause i remember the jacke (at least the leather one im thinkin of) was a good $200+ if i remembercorrectly.

Got mine from a NTer for $500.00...............Few weeks later, traded my DMP VI for another pair of DMP XI from another NTer. I guess some people like theVIs better? Not sure if I messed up by breaking up my pack, but I rather have the 2 pairs of XIs...Both still DS.....
roll.gif

Got mine from a NTer for $500.00...............Few weeks later, traded my DMP VI for another pair of DMP XI from another NTer. I guess some people like theVIs better? Not sure if I messed up by breaking up my pack, but I rather have the 2 pairs of XIs...Both still DS.....
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by peanut2006noe

I wasn't able to buy the DMPs when they dropped. I got my pack VVVVVVNDS in January '08 on Ebay for 350 and it included the matching DMP jacket. I rock them since I paid so much for them and thats "only" if this unpredictable Oregon weather permits me. Whats the point of spending hundreds of dollars only to store the shoes. You should wear them to show people that you got them.
damn great price, what jacket do you speak of cause i remember the jacke (at least the leather one im thinkin of) was a good $200+ if i remember correctly.

Yeah its the black jacket with the white leather sleeves. It has the 3 logos for each championship MJ won on the back. Still havent worn the jacket yet.

Dam a few ppl got theres in RI like me been looking at NikeTalk for like 6 or 7 years and didnt even know there were RI NTers must be new

Back
Top Bottom