Jordan Engaged

Why is this thread here? Take this crap to the JB forum. It's not even thread worthy 
30t6p3b.gif

jordan gives me irritable bowel syndrome.  if i knew any of his kids i'd have step mom jokes for days 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

Get that pre-nup signed this time, Mike...please, for me?

I heard there is going to be quickstrike release of the dress shoes he will wear a week after the wedding. (gets blow up mattress & tent ready)

He's a fool for getting married again.

- Keep her as a g/f and he stays in control with all the power. She has to stay on her best behavior because if he decides to replace her... she gets nathan.

- Marry her and MJ takes another risk with no reward. A prenup may protect what he already has but she'll be entitled to half of all the future profit he earns while married.

smh, some dudes will never learn

Originally Posted by voodoo

He's a fool for getting married again.

- Keep her as a g/f and he stays in control with all the power. She has to stay on her best behavior because if he decides to replace her... she gets nathan.

- Marry her and MJ takes another risk with no reward. A prenup may protect what he already has but she'll be entitled to half of all the future profit he earns while married.

smh, some dudes will never learn

You must not know how prenups work. She isn't automatically entitled to half of everything he earns. Usually it is a predetermined amount that can change depending on certain circumstances. For example, if they divorce before 5 years she gets 5 million, but if she goes past 5 then it goes up to 10 of something like that.

what goes around comes around. Jordan is about to get took to the cleaners.................

Back
Top Bottom