laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

Quote:
man sometimes i wish they would make the team j's the numbered J's because the design is so sleek and clean, but just being a team j demoralizes the shoe, Team J's used to seem so attractive back in the day when the jumpman pros came out but now they're like j's for people who cant afford the retros or j's for people to play basketball in
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

sorry to say, but they remind me of the DaDa Sprewells HAHAA. and that black part on the white reminds me of 12s.

other then al that they are alright :smile:
smile.gif

Niketalk is hilarious...of all the Brand Jordan shoes to like you pick this one? I think this is a record, more than 5% of Niketalk respondents gave a Jordan Brand shoe a favorable review upon first glance...ARCHIVE!

Everyone play follow-the-leader... :tongue:
tongue.gif

Anyone...this is just a "Boxing-Training" shoe like Billy described...

Shoe looks great on the shelf, or in a static picture on the Internet, but in person, not nearly as great...plus, from what I have been told...this isn't the finished sample...there will be changes to the midsole and last (which are needed because the shoe looks bad because of how narrow it is)...

These and the CP3's share a lot of the same design cues...however, I think that when you guys actually get a chance to hold the CP3's and experience the details and workmanship that went into them, you will be happy that this is a "training" shoe and the CP3 is Chris Paul's signature shoe...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom