JORDAN FLIGHT CLUB 1 AND DOERNBECHER 1

smh.gif
at y'all calling these "Gucci's".......

i don't know who started calling the red 1's gucci but it's got to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard

I want the "D" 1's. Since everybody called the red 1's "gucci"'s ...It makes me not even want to get them lol

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Gucci? Would u call a green and red shoe from Payless a Gucci shoe too? Hypebeasts
really??correct me if im wrong but, some would call it gucci due to the resemblance of the GUCCI colorway..red/black/green..similar to the shoelace..its not officialy called the gucci but yeah some would just call it gucci due to the colorway...now tell me how is that being a hypebeast??

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by everone303

are both of these going to be on flight club

NO none of these 1's that are coming out are going to be flight club exclusives. Everyone of these 1's that are coming out this month are going to be GR besides the "D" 1's

whats the big deal about calling the red and greens "Gucci" its just a nickname so people know what shoe your talking about. Everyone should knowthat the "D" 1's are gonna be very rare like every other "D" jordan. I just picked up the laser and gucci 1's. Easiest pick up. Noone was at my spot out here in Jersey. Don't how well the will sell but not too many spots got the "gucci"s. Nice shoe. the quality is whatJordan should be using on their retro's

Back
Top Bottom