Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

I didn't quote, but that was mainly directed at cornzilla's last part of his post where he says he doesn't agree with what Tinker had to say in that video. 

But from the sounds of the end of your post your trying to place the blame on Porsche for homies death.

So I guess if I take my .45 and shoot someone for no good reason at all I can just place the blame on S&W

Bottom line is  Nike shares no blame in this.  They make a product, and they can sell it however they please.

Last edited:
At some point this is/will be Nike's problem; dead people can't buy sneakers.

I haven't heard much being said about the root of this nonsense which are women. You see, we are focused on the reckless behavior of some teens and 20 somethings over a pair of sneakers generally being sold in urban areas.In reality the mentality of these young people is really no different the a 50 year white guy the buys a corvette from a suburban dealership on his birthday.

Both groups of individuals feel inadequate without "these" sneakers or "that" car. In other words these men feel like that can't get p$$$y from a dime without "this stuff" ( I know women fight but most of the time it's men so just float with me on this one).

Yeezy said if best:

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
But she ain't messin' wit no broke ******

Most people in the hood will never own a corvette but most people in the hood will come across $200 to buy some sneakers. Sneakers are a status symbol in the hood just like that corvette is a status symbol to that white guy in the suburbs. You see those sneakers just like car give the illusion that these men are ballers. Some men really are balling but most men are fronting.

To all the young people reading this (LOL at myself for being 29 writing this) the sooner you unplug yourself from the "matrix" the happier you will be. You think that when you buy this stuff you own it, but, in reality this "stuff" owns you. I haven't worn a pair of Jordans in over five years and I don't miss them at all. I buy all my clothes from outlet stores and will not buy a pair of sneakers that cost over $80. This is simply a lifestyle choice.

If shorty won't let you smash because you don't have on a pair of J's to go along with you RL Polo shirt just leave her alone. In the end she is not with you for you; she is with you for the lifestyle she think you can provide for her.

All of this madness will stop when men decide that their self worth is not or will not be attached to their ability to purchase material possessions.
Girls don't care about sneakers lol. You can pull in some Vans or Chucks as long as you don't look bummy/dirty/look like your wee wee smell . . .

I don't think I ever bought a pair of shoes thinking it'll help me get women
laugh.gif
Damn near every chick I know thinks my kicks are a waste of money.

Da irony of that coming from females
roll.gif
Having 50+ pairs, never wearing half, and calling my collection a waste of money.

At some point this is/will be Nike's problem; dead people can't buy sneakers.

I haven't heard much being said about the root of this nonsense which are women. You see, we are focused on the reckless behavior of some teens and 20 somethings over a pair of sneakers generally being sold in urban areas.In reality the mentality of these young people is really no different the a 50 year white guy the buys a corvette from a suburban dealership on his birthday.

Both groups of individuals feel inadequate without "these" sneakers or "that" car. In other words these men feel like that can't get p$$$y from a dime without "this stuff" ( I know women fight but most of the time it's men so just float with me on this one).

Yeezy said if best:

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
But she ain't messin' wit no broke ******

Most people in the hood will never own a corvette but most people in the hood will come across $200 to buy some sneakers. Sneakers are a status symbol in the hood just like that corvette is a status symbol to that white guy in the suburbs. You see those sneakers just like car give the illusion that these men are ballers. Some men really are balling but most men are fronting.

To all the young people reading this (LOL at myself for being 29 writing this) the sooner you unplug yourself from the "matrix" the happier you will be. You think that when you buy this stuff you own it, but, in reality this "stuff" owns you. I haven't worn a pair of Jordans in over five years and I don't miss them at all. I buy all my clothes from outlet stores and will not buy a pair of sneakers that cost over $80. This is simply a lifestyle choice.

If shorty won't let you smash because you don't have on a pair of J's to go along with you RL Polo shirt just leave her alone. In the end she is not with you for you; she is with you for the lifestyle she think you can provide for her.

All of this madness will stop when men decide that their self worth is not or will not be attached to their ability to purchase material possessions.

I've fixed your typo's.

But from the sounds of the end of your post your trying to place the blame on Porsche for homies death.

So I guess if I take my .45 and shoot someone for no good reason at all I can just place the blame on S&W

Bottom line is  Nike shares no blame in this.  They make a product, and they can sell it however they please.

Not even mi amigo - first and foremost, I never said that - second, to be perfectly clear: I place no blame on Porsche for Paul Walker's death, but at least Porsche has engaged in discussions since Paul Walker's death to prevent another such occurrence (or at the very least make an effort to make it look like they do)...

...like I said, you jumped in the fight in the 10th round - if you read my reply from pages back you'll see that I place no blame on Anhueser Busch for drunk drivers, but at least they remind you to drink responsibly - that negates your .45 and Smith and Wesson analogy.

And nah my good NT brethren, no one can sell anything in America however they please - when it's declared that your product starts to negatively effect society, prepare yourself for regulations...

...one day, the wrong kid is going to be injured at one of these releases, and it'll be a shark litigator's wet dream because there are decades of documented violence surrounding the sale and release of these shoes to show that Nike has known, or should have known.

Jordan Gamma Blue 12's release today... :nerd:

...along with the Christmas LeBrons, Kobes, Durants...

Last edited:
At some point this is/will be Nike's problem; dead people can't buy sneakers. .
Huh?

So you are implying that the MAJORITY of people that buy these shoes will be killed at such an alarming rate that there won't be anyone left to buy them?

Interesting.

I don't think I ever bought a pair of shoes thinking it'll help me get women :lol: Damn near every chick I know thinks my kicks are a waste of money.
Da irony of that coming from females :rofl: Having 50+ pairs, never wearing half, and calling my collection a waste of money.
I made a post YEARS ago that had the whole NT mad at me. Dudes by shoes to impress/stunt for other dudes. They could "care less" what females think. It is a competition thing against other men. The same way women dress to be the baddest female on the planet, dudes "stay with fire" to outdo other men.

@3900stabler is tip toeing around a point(Bruh, aint nobody getting no P because of some sneakers).

People, mostly kids, buy these kicks to be cool. Lets face it.

The irony of the situation is people are so lame, they think buying sneakers they KNOW other people are buying is going to make them cool or give them "swag", but people are so lame, they can't even handle buying the damn sneakers. :smh:

Not even mi amigo - first and foremost, I never said that - second, to be perfectly clear: I place no blame on Porsche for Paul Walker's death, but at least Porsche has engaged in discussions since Paul Walker's death to prevent another such occurrence (or at the very least make an effort to make it look like they do)...

...like I said, you jumped in the fight in the 10th round - if you read my reply from pages back you'll see that I place no blame on Anhueser Busch for drunk drivers, but at least they remind you to drink responsibly - that negates your .45 and Smith and Wesson analogy.

And nah my good NT brethren, no one can sell anything in America however they please - when it's declared that your product starts to negatively effect society, prepare yourself for regulations...

...one day, the wrong kid is going to be injured at one of these releases, and it'll be a shark litigator's wet dream because there are decades of documented violence surrounding the sale and release of these shoes to show that Nike has known, or should have known.
Bruh it's not Nikes fault that people can't control themselves.  There is nothing they can do about this situation that wouldn't A) hurt their brand and sales, and B) prevent people from acting a damn fool. 

It's been said time and time again by consumers, and even some NTers if they're to easy to come by they don't want them.  It would kill the allure of the brand if they flooded the market.  People live to be in that exclusive crowd.  It's more about that then the actual product for a lot of consumers.  The brands already know this.  They spend millions on top of millions doing research marketing to find out the buying habits of consumers.

Last edited:
I buy sneakers because I like them, I don't care what any male or female thinks.

I do agree that that is definitely a lot of peoples mentality when it comes to sneakers, which is pretty sad.

They're just sneakers at the end of the day.

I'm one of the buys shoes for me types. Even with Jordans I dont really care about if Jordan wore it or not. If I like it I'm buying it with no dambs about what other people may think. Plenty of OG colorways that don't move me and some retro + colorways that do. I also like shell toe adidas and I pray fo gawd that they don't become popular! LOL

:rofl:

Fambz WOMEN ain't impressed with your kick game, they couldn't care less about some "heat" except for a select few little girls that are hell bent on being hipsters/hypebeasts, but no woman is gonna stop you on the street and be like "yo Pa' them jays are fresh, let's talk" you might get that response from a few dudes tho...

Chances are you'll attract more women with a hookah and a bottle of ciroc at a lounge than you would with a pair of 2000$ yeezys.

Fambz WOMEN ain't impressed with your kick game, they couldn't care less about some "heat" except for a select few little girls that are hell bent on being hipsters/hypebeasts, but no woman is gonna stop you on the street and be like "yo Pa' them jays are fresh, let's talk" you might get that response from a few dudes tho...

Chances are you'll attract more women with a hookah and a bottle of ciroc at a lounge than you would with a pair of 2000$ yeezys.

Work out > shoes/clothes

Work out > shoes/clothes

Money > all

Exactly and if the goal is to pick up women, many of these dudes would be turned back at the door trying to get into clubs that require a dress code. Aka clubs were most women go and not the local 18+ places

roll.gif

not entirely true there are women who are attracted based their dating/mating etc...decisions based on a guys shoe game.... Granted most of those women are on someones public assistance/welfare program.... and lack post secondary education etc... but they do exist.

not entirely true there are women who are attracted based their dating/mating etc...decisions based on a guys shoe game.... Granted most of those women are on someones public assistance/welfare program.... and lack post secondary education etc... but they do exist.
:lol: ppl in here copping gammas to get some P?

Last edited:

i agree.

i DONT agree with the welfare part,
but i have to admit this is more of a black female or at the least an urban female thing.

ive noticed over the years that women of other races arent paying attention to a guys shoes
whereas, ive personally heard loads of black females dismiss a guy because "his shoes are dirty/ugly"

ive actually heard numerous times "ew, girl, NO!, look at his shoes!"

but of course you're going to have clowns in here taking it to the extreme, with the claims of that no woman would approach a guy on some "yo Pa' them jays are fresh, let's talk"

they dont pay attention to shoes like THAT. they know enough to know what looks good and what dont, and thats it.

its very similar to cars
some women will throw it at you based off the car you drive

roll.gif

Not all but some. You cant speak for everyone buddy. 

Back
Top Bottom