Jordan Heads Movie

Does anyone know if the "Jordan Heads," movie ever came out?  Some one mentioned awhile ago that it was at Footlocker, but I never saw it.

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

Does anyone know if the "Jordan Heads," movie ever came out?  Some one mentioned awhile ago that it was at Footlocker, but I never saw it.

Never seen it.

Originally Posted by JAYS

lmao did he really make 3 thread on this lol.....

yeah.
roll.gif
roll.gif

heres the other 2
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/234160

http://niketalk.com/topic/234162

^

Son, chill out man.

He just click the post button three times, it happens all the time. It's not that big of a deal.

Yeah its almost as bad as people making another thread of one thats over 100 pages so they can try to get e-cred.......for info thats been out
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Yeah its almost as bad as people making another thread of one thats over 100 pages so they can try to get e-cred.......for info thats been out
indifferent.gif

Sorry about the 3 threads, its like the Mercenary X said , when I hit post it took a minute for it to go through, got impatient and hit it a couple of times more, and all of a sudden I got 3 post. Tried to delete the other 2 but I couldn't figure out how to.  But don't get it twisted, I could care less about getting e-cred, I have a lot more important things to tend to than getting Jays or Witnesskb24's approval. For those that gave any insight into my question and Mercenary X , I appreciate it.  As for Jays and Witnesskb24 get a life, you're lame.

indifferent.gif

Sorry about the 3 threads, its like the Mercenary X said , when I hit post it took a minute for it to go through, got impatient and hit it a couple of times more, and all of a sudden I got 3 post. Tried to delete the other 2 but I couldn't figure out how to.  But don't get it twisted, I could care less about getting e-cred, I have a lot more important things to tend to than getting Jays or Witnesskb24's approval. For those that gave any insight into my question and Mercenary X , I appreciate it.  As for Jays and Witnesskb24 get a life, you're lame.
get em

Originally Posted by BallinB

indifferent.gif

get em

Much appreciated my friend!

so anyone have any info on the movie? or is this post now only about bashing this dude? thanks. i would love some info on this movie.

indifferent.gif

uhhh I was actually defending you, genius.  It was jays that made the thread of a thread that was made.....Talk about being lame
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
poor kid "JAYS"..... lol

Originally Posted by justcallmeeric

indifferent.gif
poor kid "JAYS"..... lol

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

uhhh I was actually defending you, genius.  It was jays that made the thread of a thread that was made.....Talk about being lame
indifferent.gif

Witnesskb24, I didn't know your comment was directed at Jays, and thought it was meant for me.  If that's the case I apologize to you bro.  

Lets forget about all this hating, and get back to what this post was set up for.  If anyone knows where to get this dvd, if it in fact it is out, please let it be known.

^^^ Its all good. Someone said a while ago they saw it at footlocker where all the DVD's were. Of course my whack A** footlocker doesn't even carry DVD's anymore. Suprised they still even sell Nikes SMH

Back
Top Bottom