Jordan Heir $110. October 22, 2024

Kyomi McMiller got herself a pair

1727544480378.png

1727544453951.png

That's a great video. I'm wondering when these will release in the U.S. I am standing by that these are basically the One Take 6s. I hate that the laces are long. That's one of the great things about the S1, once you lace them up the laces are out of the way completely.

Definitely going to try these out given how the early One Takes and some Why Nots work for me. I wish they'd go vomero on the colorways but that is unlikely.

That's a great video. I'm wondering when these will release in the U.S. I am standing by that these are basically the One Take 6s. I hate that the laces are long. That's one of the great things about the S1, once you lace them up the laces are out of the way completely.

Definitely going to try these out given how the early One Takes and some Why Nots work for me. I wish they'd go vomero on the colorways but that is unlikely.

Video author located in LA area, official release date should be soon.

1728016886857.png

1728016899216.png

Last edited:
So one pair was supposed to release 10/10. Guess that didn't happen? Earliest release date still lookin like Oct 22?

I actually posted these then edited my post, cause these are posted on the previous page.

Wish some of these would release or some performance reviews would come out. I'm 50/50 on whether they'll be good or not. Can't wait to see the details.

I actually posted these then edited my post, cause these are posted on the previous page.

Wish some of these would release or some performance reviews would come out. I'm 50/50 on whether they'll be good or not. Can't wait to see the details.

2 DIFFERENT colors actually

Back
Top Bottom