Jordan his Airness, says he can score 100 points in NBA today.

murder he , everything you have said is stupid

how old are you?

you know nothing about the nba

your opinion is now excluded from any further nba debates

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

how old are you?

roll.gif
He said so many reckless things that I can't even get around to. 

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

how old are you?

roll.gif
He said so many reckless things that I can't even get around to. 

Ok so, I spoke with Pippen less than an hour ago.

I asked him did he think Jordan could score 100 points in today's league ...

He laughed, I was like "Come on answer lol."

This is what he said, and I quote ...

"Maaaaan, I was surprised KOBE made 81, so nahhhhh I don't know about that one hahaha."

/thread

Ok so, I spoke with Pippen less than an hour ago.

I asked him did he think Jordan could score 100 points in today's league ...

He laughed, I was like "Come on answer lol."

This is what he said, and I quote ...

"Maaaaan, I was surprised KOBE made 81, so nahhhhh I don't know about that one hahaha."

/thread

I am tired of people downplaying the current era. I am not at work right now so I don't have any time to waste typing out why the current era is better then any other era, but it is.

And Mike would not scored 100 in this era. Period.

I am tired of people downplaying the current era. I am not at work right now so I don't have any time to waste typing out why the current era is better then any other era, but it is.

And Mike would not scored 100 in this era. Period.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Don't worry. No one who witnessed the 90s has the time to listen to your weak arguments as to why this era is better, so it all works out.

Don't worry. No one who witnessed the 90s has the time to listen to your weak arguments as to why this era is better, so it all works out.

Jordans mid-life crisis+smoking that good good all the time=all his arrogant,proud statements. I find it entertaining.

Jordans mid-life crisis+smoking that good good all the time=all his arrogant,proud statements. I find it entertaining.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Speak for yourself...todays era is better than any other era in every sport...skill wise. 

Speak for yourself...todays era is better than any other era in every sport...skill wise. 

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

is that why there arent any big men with a post up game?

is that why there arent any big men with a post up game?

None of those OG's will respect this era... and why should they? These guys dap each other up after game 1 of playoff games. Mentally these guys would be getting crushed by John Starks much less Mike...Charles Oakley?
30t6p3b.gif
Shaq retiring will be the end of era...

None of those OG's will respect this era... and why should they? These guys dap each other up after game 1 of playoff games. Mentally these guys would be getting crushed by John Starks much less Mike...Charles Oakley?
30t6p3b.gif
Shaq retiring will be the end of era...

roll.gif

nobody can shoot in the nba

and less than 10 players have a post game

roll.gif

nobody can shoot in the nba

and less than 10 players have a post game

Back
Top Bottom