Jordan I Metallic 85 and 09 comparaison pics // NEW PURPLE COMPARAISON PICS PAGE 6

Originally Posted by blahzee

OG's swoosh is
smokin.gif
compare to '09.

i agree but these came out good.

The jumpman tab on the tounge definetly ruins the shoe for me. Hopefully they hit outlets or something. I'll change the laces on them to white and shouldbe good to go. These could of been a classic Retro, but unfortunately that was too much work for JB to try and do.

hi guys can someone please post a picture of michael jordan wearing the metallic 1's in any color.

The I's will never look right in my opinion with that big jumpman on the back. the jumpman was never even used on the I's and II's, so it makes nosense to put them on the retros. oh well.

nice comparisons!
smokin.gif

cant wait for all the OG vs 09 metallic 1 comparisons....

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

OMG what a horrible comparison they could have at least used a DS OG so ppl can tell the difference better

right since everybody has DS OG white/red metallics laying around SMH SMF

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

Red 1s will be appreciated much more much later

yeah they will & hopefully by then i have about 7 pairs already... w/ at least 5 of them ds i really love this shoe i actually have it on now...

The metallic Jordans 1s are sick indeed. I'm glad I copped the red retros. I still need the green ones, and I want the purples too.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

When did the Red and Green Metallics drop?

Sorry been out of the loop for a minute.

I wanna know too. I just went to Footaction and saw them and decided to cop. I had to pay retail, but I don't mind.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Just some Metallic Red I's.

I posted this in the pickup thread.

The 09's are very impressive I saw these in Footaction the other day they look great in person but the jumpman is not needed still a dope shoe tho

Back
Top Bottom