Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Oh. I think between Christmas gifts for others and the bred 11s that just came oout, the normal consumer pockets are dried up or the consumer is being very selective with purchases. But, I do agree with Checks and Modern and the value of these will rise in due time.

Yah with the breds (and many people doubled and tripled up), the bloodline 1s (even tho they sat), the zoom 1s, the 5-6 pairs of yeezys plus their reflective counter parts and these, along with Christmas, people's pockets just HURTIN' haha

These definitely ain't for everybody. That 225 price tag dettered alot of ppl. Resellers sitting on too many breds. Imo these will do much better in the long run than breds. Thinking about copping another pair. Wish I could get that 135 price tag. How po2345 po2345 ???

Yo my app is tweaking it used to say purchased now it just says $225??????

And I go to my purchases and it’s there

Tf going on

These flopped hard and I'm not mad. If they're still sitting in a week or two I'm copping a second pair. I'm hoping the fur stays on better than the OG Atmos Animal AM1s.

man i didnt see the free 2 day shipping option..

you think they would let me change it?

EDIT: they said they automatically upgraded orders to 2 day shipping. can't wait to see them in hand.

Last edited:
man i didnt see the free 2 day shipping option..

you think they would let me change it?

EDIT: they said they automatically upgraded orders to 2 day shipping. can't wait to see them in hand.

I tried, lady said no. I needed to cancel and reorder.

Anyone know how long items usually stay on launch list? I got some promos and mildisco I wanna use

That's weird, I just got off chat and was told all Nike orders are being upgraded.

Robert
I do apologize for the confusion there but there is good news, all Nike orders up until Dec 21st will be automatically upgraded to 2 day shipping. Your tracking information once emailed will confirm that as soon as it ships.

Robert
I can see your order was placed within the time frame I was information you of. Your order will be upgraded to 2 day air via Fed Ex and we will email you the tracking information as soon as is ships from out warehouse.

They get on my nerves sometimes

Sometimes, hahahaha

That's weird, I just got off chat and was told all Nike orders are being upgraded.

Robert
I do apologize for the confusion there but there is good news, all Nike orders up until Dec 21st will be automatically upgraded to 2 day shipping. Your tracking information once emailed will confirm that as soon as it ships.

Robert
I can see your order was placed within the time frame I was information you of. Your order will be upgraded to 2 day air via Fed Ex and we will email you the tracking information as soon as is ships from out warehouse.

I tried mine at like 10:15am so maybe they changed it.

haha man i guess i got lucky then. unless the dude was lying.
he said once i get the tracking info ill see it is 2 day shipping and will get to me latest by monday.

the estimated arrival time won't update and still say dec 30th but the tracking number will show different.

Back
Top Bottom