Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Damn I ordered another pair with two day shipping and called and asked to apply military disco code I had and she asked for it and applied to the order I already had a military code applied too lol.... So two military discos on same order. Then called back and had em add it to the new order again.

Attachments

• Snapchat-820380605.jpg
    Snapchat-820380605.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 472
I hope it's true that all of our orders get that upgraded shipping. Needs these before Xmas. One pair going to this kid that comes into my store who can't afford anything and I showed him these and he wants em bad. I'm gifting him a pair because his parents are deadbeat crackheads 😠

FWIW Rakuten came through with the $15 cash back.

7% cash back seems to be working on these.

Does anyone know how these run? I am usually a 12 in the Nike Air pairs which I feel run smaller for some reason. And then the Jumpman pairs I was usually 11.5.

I hope it's true that all of our orders get that upgraded shipping. Needs these before Xmas. One pair going to this kid that comes into my store who can't afford anything and I showed him these and he wants em bad. I'm gifting him a pair because his parents are deadbeat crackheads 😠
I wish for you to win the lottery bro.

First order shipped already, the one without free 2day. Think all of us should be good for pre Christmas delivery🤞

Back
Top Bottom