Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Looking at my pair, I was wondering if they should of gone with a black heel tab instead of orange. That would of helped the zebra print pop more, wouldn't it? :emoji_thinking:
100. Looking at doing a heel tab swap for my pair if anyone has any recommendations on how to go about it.

Just got email from Notre and estimated shipping is Jan 2, 2020. Sucks but understable during this time of the year.

What y’all rocking w these?

Black denim black tee 🤨

Was thinkin about this jacket I got on sale earlier in the year... Might be too matchy.
PSX_20191221_193817.jpg

I kinda want to cop this Purple Label tee that has super dope embroidery but I can't bring myself to pay even more than what these shoes cost on a tee shirt.

Screenshot_20191222-004527_eBay.jpg

Hit up jaysocologist on IG. He makes the tabs. I’ve bought several from him. They are always quality.
I was thinking about doing it but i'm not sure

I was gonna do the wntr 4 pair too

The dudes that actually switch the tabs be taxing lol

I'm not mad at it tho

I was thinking about doing it but i'm not sure

I was gonna do the wntr 4 pair too

The dudes that actually switch the tabs be taxing lol

I'm not mad at it tho
It's not really that hard to do yourself. Just takes a little time and patience. Just have some barge cement, an exacto knife, a small paintbrush to apply thin layers of barge in tight areas, and some clamps to hold tab in place while glue is hardening off.
I did a couple 3s myself - because you're right, the customizers are taxing heavy and makes it too expensive imo.

Just got email from Notre and estimated shipping is Jan 2, 2020. Sucks but understable during this time of the year.

Was thinkin about this jacket I got on sale earlier in the year... Might be too matchy.
PSX_20191221_193817.jpg
I think that would work with them as long you go solid color on the pants and clothing underneath. These are definitely shoes you can have fun with. I probably wouldn’t do black pants and shirt. I’m thinking maybe tan.

It's not really that hard to do yourself. Just takes a little time and patience. Just have some barge cement, an exacto knife, a small paintbrush to apply thin layers of barge in tight areas, and some clamps to hold tab in place while glue is hardening off.
I did a couple 3s myself - because you're right, the customizers are taxing heavy and makes it too expensive imo.
I'm good

Back
Top Bottom