Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Animal spots/stripes/whatever are not always uniform on animals themselves, so it’s kind of realistic for the left and right shoes to be different. I like it.

Last edited:
20191222_205253.jpg

20191222_205326.jpg

Yeah that surprised me. But these are def nice quality, just not my personal thing.

I think they needed to attach this detailed disclosure on a sticker so PETA wouldn’t go after them for “exotic” skins. I’d actually like to see Nike do more explaining on other sneakers so people understand the types of leathers on shoes and where it’s coming from. Kind of like reading the nutritional value table on the side of a cereal box....err if that makes any sense.

Got my pairs in. Very nice in hand and really liking the quality. These are slowly drying up. This should have been a black friday release instead of having it complete with playoff 11s, winter 4s and ppl being broke for Christmas. lol.

I am thinking about wearing tomorrow to work since we can dress casually, but I also don't want to wear them out... I move around more at work than I do on my days off. Lol, will probably still rock em though with the Polo Bear sweater.

Back
Top Bottom