Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

My pair from Notre just came in... Was thinking about switching to red laces but these already look good as is with the black laces. Definitely one of my favorite releases in 2019

Took a ish load of pics.

PSX_20200102_164010.jpg

PSX_20200102_164122.jpg

PSX_20200102_164413.jpg

PSX_20200102_164250.jpg

PSX_20200102_164148.jpg

PSX_20200102_164526.jpg

PSX_20200102_164318.jpg

FULL SIZE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my pair yesterday from the Grizz Notre hookup... definitely going for another pair
Whom ever said these would end up, like the Social Status 6 were on to something

Still want these on sale. I see that StockX price keeps dipping though. Might actually be able to cop under retail from there if I time it right.

I got my pair yesterday from the Grizz Notre hookup... definitely going for another pair
Whom ever said these would end up, like the Social Status 6 were on to something

Yea I'm mad I copped for retail smh. Hate paying retail if I don't have to but these seemed to be limited when they came out and I really wanted them so I couldn't take the chance.

🙋 Im the one who said they'd end up that way. But prices will be much higher in the long run. Now's the time to cop if you want em.

I’m just hoping for a sellout so JB knows to bring out another animal pack. Animal instinct 4s and 5s....reverse animal instinct :wow:

The only thing that stopped these from being an instant sellout is the inflated price.
I think if they dropped these from late September to early November they would have sold out. Pure speculation here obviously.
I’m glad they didn’t though. I just grabbed another for 200 total from sx

isn't there supposed to be another jordan3 animal pack?
Yeah I'm curious as well- on StockX its called
JORDAN 3 RETRO SE ANIMAL PACK CROC
BLACK/DARK MOCHA/ROPE/MULTI-COLOR

Not sure I'd want a second similar colour way, but love the quality on the Instincts- and the satin interior makes them super comfortable so I'd be tempted

Back
Top Bottom