Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

AFA22336-7A2E-4A36-8AF1-7FD86D1B8399.jpeg 831CE407-EAA8-4C7F-88EF-7B13A5523933.jpeg
Unds today

I'm getting a strange feelings these were wayyyyy more limited than the 1.0's which would suggest the reason for the higher price tag at $250. And the fact many places are sold out or just about sold out confirms my thoughts. Outside of snkrs with returns, I'm not seeing these restocking.

Does anybody trust Snipes (Formerly KicksUSA)?

They've had a full size run all day.

I had one REALLY bad experience with their customer service where I called and this woman sounded like she took my call at home, on the comfort of her toilet.

A quick google search reveals that I am not alone in my bad experience with them.

I had one REALLY bad experience with their customer service where I called and this woman sounded like she took my call at home, on the comfort of her toilet.

A quick google search reveals that I am not alone in my bad experience with them.
They legit an tax free bro.. multiple stores in the tri state area (PHILLY, JERSEY, DELAWARE)

Man I saw u posted in here and thought a sale might already be popping. Thank you for getting my hopes up my legendary sb brethren
Lol, what up my friend! If I see a sale I’ll for sure post it here.

“Comfort of here toilet” took me out! LMAO!

My SNKRS must be stuck based on the comments here because ever since I ordered my pair yesterday morning it has shown the following pairs is available and still shows them in stock, even after I refresh the app and restarted the phone, maybe I should order a couple more.

042A2349-27D2-43D7-BA1D-7380510F6631.png

My SNKRS must be stuck based on the comments here because ever since I ordered my pair yesterday morning it has shown the following pairs is available and still shows them in stock, even after I refresh the app and restarted the phone, maybe I should order a couple more.

042A2349-27D2-43D7-BA1D-7380510F6631.png

something might be up with Nike...
SNKRS:
C6A09C1B-18B2-4A48-9A3A-E7DF013526C0.png

NDC:
A0E3B583-297F-4CD8-9DAE-77F4B4FD0C91.png

first time I’ve EVER noticed this. Weird

has anyone got shipping yet from nike i got a text the shoes were shipped but no email
I haven’tyet either, but in the email they sent me a couple days ago after I ordered them they said because of Covid it’s gonna likely take a couple extra days than normal for delivery So I wouldn’t think anything of it yet.

I'm getting a strange feelings these were wayyyyy more limited than the 1.0's which would suggest the reason for the higher price tag at $250. And the fact many places are sold out or just about sold out confirms my thoughts. Outside of snkrs with returns, I'm not seeing these restocking.
Not so sure. Been like this for a couple of days now on Oneness.

Actually you know what not sure based on that pic
I’m sitting down don’t feel like getting up, when I need to take a leak or play with myself I’ll get up and check

Checked it out pretty sure they’re leather. Not no great leather or something but yea leather
It’s specifically Goat skin leather which is strong, durable having smooth fine grain and is quite economical. The goat skin leather is tougher than cow leather and is supple, comfortable, light-weight and water resistant.

Back
Top Bottom