Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

Lol They literally look the same in person if not better. These are fire. I’m not sure what’s not to like about these other than the fact that they aren’t BC3s. Leather and shape is the best I’ve seen used on a AJ3 retro. Y’all will regret this lol.

Lol They literally look the same in person if not better. These are fire. I’m not sure what’s not to like about these other than the fact that they aren’t BC3s. Leather and shape is the best I’ve seen used on a AJ3 retro. Y’all will regret this lol.
The brown instead of the standard elephant print ,no NA to most. it makes the shoe look like a poop is the elephant print, but I got mines and love em something different for once.

It’s most likely the brown they don’t like. But people slept on OG Mocha’s when they first released and we know how that turned out. Considering shape and quality, this is one of the best retros ever put out by JB.

If you use RIT color remover or acetone on the brown elephant print, it would be nearly a perfect retro of the Black Cement 3.

desertelephant3.jpg

Those look great. How long did that take?
That’s just a photoshop i did, but it wouldn’t take long. RIT color removed is designed to take the color out of anything that’s dyed and it should work on the elephant print on these.

anyway most want only the og retro colors if the new colors were limited then that’s the only way they’re gonna get em

Orange doesn’t ruin them but they could of been so much better with some sort of beige or brown or even red.

Back
Top Bottom