Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

If they go below retail anywhere, I’m doubling up.
Use the 10% off coupon code by signing up for text notifications at kickslounge, no tax, and they still got sizes
Screenshot_20220801-215733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-125700_Samsung Internet.jpg

Use the 10% off coupon code by signing up for text notifications at kickslounge, no tax, and they still got sizes
Screenshot_20220801-215733_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-125700_Samsung Internet.jpg
Gotta stay out of this forum. Saw this and added another pair to the stash. Needed a pair of shoes for my daughter so was able to meet $200 plus threshold for free shipping so couldn't pass them up at $180 shipped. Thanks for sharing that info

Had these been a (insert your fav hype sneaker boutique) collab of any kind dudes would be loosing their **** over these and negative opinions on these would be a complete 180 across the board lol.

This logic is getting played out, respectfully (Not comin at you dhtowng dhtowng , u kool in my book)

Why can't a cat just not like a shoe? is that still possible?

This logic is getting played out, respectfully (Not comin at you dhtowng dhtowng , u kool in my book)

Why can't a cat just not like a shoe? is that still possible?
I'm with you HD.

No sneaker is universally loved. And... When dealing with a sneaker that's basically an og with a twist, I can understand being disinterested.

However, what dhtowng dhtowng said is kinda true almost across the board.

Crazy thing about I stop buying 3s yrs ago cause of the paint chipping issue once that got fixed I'm back in then they come with those tank 3s which I bought cause they fixed the paint issue now they got the shape and ep right I'm like got damn I want to pull the trigger

da hen da hen

A 14.

Damn I just missed it

Back
Top Bottom