Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

Well, the facts are as follows (and we all know this)... when a shoe is actually desirable, they don't "sit" like these. Especially in this hypebeast climate where pretty much everything sells out. This shows that the majority saw these as fake, dusty, wannabe BC3s. Let's be honest, ppl only want these as a place holder or consolation for BC3s. The good shape and nice materials can't change that. Now, had they added NA it may have changed that.

All that said, it's still possible that these could become "sleepers" some time down the line, especially if BC3s don't re-release anytime soon with the new mold.

might be true but a lot of collabs can be had for slightly close to retail lately, i think the hypebeast crowd that you mentioned would rather pick those over non collabs.

Had to pass because I purchased something a bit more expensive but I did get to see in person yesterday. Hopefully I can grab 12.5 down the road

93FC6D3B-BEC5-4F5C-8F5E-E84B55A56A54.jpeg

I somewhat agree.

Every model has a retro+ colorway that is up there with some of the OG's except 11's

Can't name one colorway outside of the cool greys and space jams, which he wore, that are dope.

DEs have better materials sure, but are also super dusty looking. I have actual BC3s so DEs could never do it for me. Again, muslins are a fresh take. Hiw many canvas 3s are there? Literally perfection for summer.
👀
You wild’n. These look waaaaay better than 2018 BC3s :lol:. Obviously the BC being an original cw makes BC the better cw but the shoe itself is far better than those. Just my opinion tho. Not trying to come at you but I respectfully disagree. 2018 BC3s should’ve been recalled or sent straight to outlets for what they did to that EP.

Last edited:
There are no "facts" here in terms of whether they're a good shoe or not, whether theyll be a future classic etc, it's all subjective.

That said, I get why a lot of people don't like these but for me they were essential and I'm glad I copped. Fully agree with people who've said these would be selling for silly numbers now if they were a Travis release or some other hyped collab.

20220802_204955.jpg

When a shoe sells out and you happen to have the shoe that sold out, everyone doesn't have them....that logic is dry too.

Hate to break to yall, but 9/10 if a shoe is sitting in 2022, its weak.

Sure, weak shoes can be liked and called good by the ones who buy em....but we all know the real.

3 is my favorite J, but I'll admit when the first pics leaked I was like oh hell no. But then I started hearing about the materials and then saw how good the shape is and I was like ok I gotta see these in hand. That's where I'm at. They just got delivered, so when I get home from work we'll see if I'm keeping them.

I looked at my NA BC3's last night and jesus they are tanks. These look so sleak.

Back
Top Bottom