Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

We ain't in the 80s and 90s no more

Damn near everything sells out in this era.

If its sitting, its a reason.
I agree but I also think “this era” =/= 2020/2021

People are struggling right now

People aren’t sitting at home with nowhere to go, watching Jordan documentaries, with money coming in from the govt, and the stock/crypto market pumping

Has anyone commented on the leather? I missed a few pages back there.

This is the best leather I've seen on a GR this year, even better than the white-navy 6s, makes me want to buy 2-3 pairs.

The materials are the best on a GR I can think of in years.
Quality on these are A1. These were a must have for me, hype or not. My brother saw these on my feet on release day and ordered a pair on the spot.

Man, dont matter if they sitting... if they're fire to you, rock them $h!#ts

Some shoes are doo-doo straight up, but some shoes you might not have the "vision" to put something together to really rock em right... I've avoided and copped shoes in both catgories and it's all subjective... all it takes is one person to showcase them properly for you to be like "damn, those are nice" or "I shouldve copped those"

Like someone said earlier, there are shoes that were classified as poop when they dropped that are sought after now. There are shoes that sold like hot cakes that you look back on and are like "wtf was I thinking"... it's all subjective

Bottom line, just do you

With all that said, I ain't copping without a disco

9E2B8F8D-0570-4526-B0B7-5149807CC104.jpeg

There are no "facts" here in terms of whether they're a good shoe or not, whether theyll be a future classic etc, it's all subjective.
It’s a fact that it’s a good shoe. Basing it off of past retros it has a better shape and it has nice materials. The colors aren’t far out there to make it hideous to view.

Now as far as a classic, time will tell; but I’d put my money on it that it will be. I will end up with multiple pairs. 🤷‍♂️

I agree but I also think “this era” =/= 2020/2021

People are struggling right now

People aren’t sitting at home with nowhere to go, watching Jordan documentaries, with money coming in from the govt, and the stock/crypto market pumping
All this right here why these are still out there. Combined with the fact that they are GRs with no resell value right now. I’m personally glad, let the hypebeasts go after the other stuff. I love easy cops.

Came home to some heat :nthat: these are bangers 🔥

Had to try them on asap. They feel and look so nice. I’m smokin what spoonie is on. These will be worn a lot, will prob grab another pear. Might toss some sail laces in but the black ones are nice too.
F68F7EC9-5AA7-441B-8631-F853D7698BE8.jpeg

I wouldn’t
Snipes still has a ton of sizes available online for anyone who still on the hunt. But it says they aren't even eligible for free shipping so may want to continue to look elsewhere lol.
I wouldn’t have any interest in these if I owned a pair of BCs in good condition.

But seeing as how the BCs are a top five grail of mine, it’s very tempting.

…even though they’re the RC Cola to the Black Cement’s Coke.

Anybody on the fence needs to watch this…

Doesn’t really convince me but ok, I get why people like these. not feeling the color combo, for me.

Also, one weird part where hes like “think 85 cut leather” and I mean.. those were cut up and about the same as AF1 leather. Nothing groundbreaking either way

Back
Top Bottom