Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

I can't get with these. That brown on what's supposed to be a BC3 I just cannot get past. The shape is nice, but that's the only thing I like, which isn't enough. With all the issues with the '18s, I'm still taking those over the deserts...
20220712_212015.jpg

These are going to have to sit on shelves the way that prices are on resale market. Will they hit the sales rack?

Definitely won't hit sales racks. Resell will just be low and they'll be relatively easily attainable(for small footers) if its a big GR. Im a size 13 and I'd rather just wait for an official release these mfs are gouging on our sizes. I wish our buy it now price was 171.

Last edited:
Definitely won't hit sales racks. Resell will just be low and they'll be relatively easily attainable(for small footers) if its a big GR. Im a size 13 and I'd rather just wait for an official release these mfs are gouging on our sizes. I wish our buy it now price was 171.
I think it will depend on stock numbers. It would be very surprising if they hit the sales rack. The depressed prices are partially because they dropped overseas and while we have had inflation other countries have had way worse, severely depressing the value of their currency. The dollar is outperforming many currencies right now. The euro and the dollar are even for the first time in 20 years.

Quality looks really good. At the same time, I don't see myself buying any 3s without NA moving forward. Not saying it's a definite, but I'ma have to really be blown away by the colorway AND quality to do it. At this point, HATE the jumpman on 3 - 6.
I completely agree with you on the ill fitting Jumpman on the back of especially 3s and 4s, but this shoe just appealed to me so much even without NA on the heel. I passed on the “Military black” 4s because of this reason. That shoe would have been so nice without that stupid Jumpman on the back.

I completely agree with you on the ill fitting Jumpman on the back of especially 3s and 4s, but this shoe just appealed to me so much even without NA on the heel. I passed on the “Military black” 4s because of this reason. That shoe would have been so nice without that stupid Jumpman on the back.
I don’t know, to me, the Jumpman doesn’t bother me if it’s not on an OG colorway. I mean, we all used to buy OG colorways with the Jumpman before. If they put out a non-OG fire colorway with great materials, I have no problem copping them. I really like these Desert Elephants and a Jumpman doesn’t take away from a nice sneaker. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Quality looks really good. At the same time, I don't see myself buying any 3s without NA moving forward. Not saying it's a definite, but I'ma have to really be blown away by the colorway AND quality to do it. At this point, HATE the jumpman on 3 - 6.

This. Jumpman just looks awkward and yeah the color has to be really good for me to get over it. If the AMM 3's had no NA id still cop for example.

These...I like em a little more than initially but besides the Jumpman idk something about it looks off. I think the red or orange bits shoudda been the same color as the mudguard, maybe that woudda made it better. And that leather looks TOO smooth.

I don’t know, to me, the Jumpman doesn’t bother me if it’s not on an OG colorway. I mean, we all used to buy OG colorways with the Jumpman before. If they put out a non-OG fire colorway with great materials, I have no problem copping them. I really like these Desert Elephants and a Jumpman doesn’t take away from a nice sneaker. 🤷‍♂️
I would agree with you, but JB has proven that it’ll use NA on non OG colorways and even on hybrid sneakers like the Jordan Point Lane. They know it’s a selling point. Why is A Ma Maniere allowed to put NA on it’s collabs? Because they know it looks better and it’ll sell. JB treating it like it’s something special is the confusing part.

Back
Top Bottom