Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

Did everyone go tts on these?

I assumed that was a given until I watched one review on YouTube that suggested a half size up was the way to go.

…suddenly paranoid that my Hibbett pair will be too snug.

Tracking says my pair is out for delivery.

Pretty exciting.

Will try them on and offer thoughts this evening.

Probably post a pic on feet as well.

...dressed or stark naked?

Welp…here’s what I find on my front door when I got home.

First of all, look at the size of the box. Secondly, the box was basically all the way open and when I looked inside the shoe box itself was open and the shoes were in a state of disarray…like they had just gotten home at 6am after a Van Halen concert.

…not sure what to make of this.

8432194C-F8FD-44F5-BB59-4476458566D7.jpeg
530EA76B-3C04-48E6-A8D2-99CD8979D093.jpeg
38949528-EEC3-4AF1-9D34-31CECFFE8341.jpeg
F6C8DD16-3483-4D9A-B4F3-F537DB035DA1.jpeg

I think I misspoke when I said these are tight in the toe box. Maybe width wise a lil bit.

But length wise is a different story. I've gotten at least a full inch between my toes and the end of the shoe. Maybe more. That wasn't the case with my Georgetown 3s or Racer Blues.

Actually concerned they might be a little too big once broken in.

...anyone else pair fit this way?

I think I misspoke when I said these are tight in the toe box. Maybe width wise a lil bit.

But length wise is a different story. I've gotten at least a full inch between my toes and the end of the shoe. Maybe more. That wasn't the case with my Georgetown 3s or Racer Blues.

Actually concerned they might be a little too big once broken in.

...anyone else pair fit this way?
Bro

U need to figure out what size shoe you wear mayne

Go to footlocker and have one of them kids put your foot into the foot measurer thingy

Some models just fit a little differently and u gotta accept that

Bro

Go to footlocker and have one of them kids put your foot into the foot measurer thingy

I know what size my feet are...mayne.

Not my fault that JB lacks consistency.

One 3 fits one way and another fits completely different.

...mayne.

I think the size inconsistency is that some people like their shoes feeling a certain way and people who wear same size every shoe are okay with how it feels if it’s a little snug or a little loose.
I definitely wear same size every shoe even air forces which I know I can size down half a size. I feel like my go to size 9.5 is usually spot on for my needs.

Size fitting shouldn't vary much if you're still young and not near 50 like me lol.

My foot has gotten wider the last decade it seems. I've been half sizing up on 3s since the 2011 BC and WC 3s.

My TTS is 9.5. Fortunately I know exactly what size to get on all my fav J's so I pretty much no longer have sizing issues when I cop online instead of in-store where I always try on the shoes before I pay.

AJ1 - TTS
AJ2 - TTS
AJ3 - 10
AJ4 - 10
AJ5 - TTS
AJ6 - TTS
AJ7 - TTS
AJ8 - TTS
AJ11 - 10
AJ12 - 10
AJ13 - TTS
AJ14 - TTS
AJ16 - 10
AJ31 thru AJ37 - 10

Bro

I was thinking the exact same thing. Magoo needs his foot measured once and for all. F them kids, let them smell ykur feet and put them in the metal thingy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom