Jordan iii, iv, vi release 2009 with NIKE LOGO

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

I've heard of this last year, yes Nike Air will return BUT BUT BUT, don't be surprised if you see the "Nike Air" where they're NOT belong.

same here, it might return, but it's where they put it that will be to see
------

What's up with all the riddles?

Wouldn't really matter to me. Both logos are hott. But, Nike Air is OG, and u know what that means, yep FRESH.

i dont think it will happen this year, but no question they will re-release everything with Nike Air at some point in the future. get money out of us twice isa no brainer

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Nike Air
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Same thing was said for the cdp releases....and how did that turn out? No Nike Air and plastic leather to top it off nicely.

Exactly. Why anyone would believe this is true is beyond me. The brand needs to address their quality issues before putting NIKE AIR back on their retros.

Thread/

Even though they wont admit it...

JB/Nike pays off NikeTalk Staff 2 let these useless, hopeless threads year after year.

Yes this rumor was actually confirmed for the CDPs...

i can see why most ppl are dying to see the nike logo back where it belongs. i personally dunt care. as long as its some heat, and the quality atleast gets alil better ill be happy. if the logo is back or not i will still be content. and long as they dunt take the check off the sides of the AJ1 im good lol

not gonna happen........

but either way.....who cares...everyone is going to cop it regardless..including myself...and that's because i actually enjoy the design of the shoe (likemost people)...not if it says nike air or the jumpman on the back...

will never happen..... jumpman represents jordan brand....nike air will never be back just let it go.....jordan wants to promote his brand

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I seriously doubt that this would happen just because of branding issues....people dont realise that Nike is kinda like the EU (European Union to my slow readers out there)..It a block of collected companines making up one union...You have SB, Nike Running, Nike Sportswear, Nike Basketball, Nike 6.0, and Jordan Brand (and Im suring a ton of other stuff im forgetting)...In order for Jordan Brand to sure the branding of Nike Lifestyle (Nike Air Logo) it would have to be a collabo..which doesn't really happen....When Nike Air was on Jay's...there was no Jordan Brand...it all sat under one division...Why do you think we've never seen a JB SB collabo...the only one that made it too production was the J-Rods (OG with Jumpman on the back) and rumors were Tinker went balllistic over that....
they managed to put the swoosh on the side of most of the aj 1s that they have dropped so far. how is that not part of the same issue?
Because the orginal swoosh was a apart of the orginal Jordan 1 model and patent.....The Nike name and Nike logo is still very much a part of thebrand, but its sub categories are split apart....Seveal different divisions included Nike SB (also carries the swoosh but with padded tongues and sole), Nike6.0 (which I beleive is a sub category of Nike SB), Jordan Brand (including retro divison as well as team Jordan), Nike Lifestyle (which is now converted toNike Sportswear)...etc....Im not sure what category AF-1 and ubiquitus Dunk fall under but these are just a few to name....Nike Air, much like NIKE SB aretrademark of there respective units under the Nike Brand....for the branding to be shared a collabo, much like any other collabo, would have to happen.....TheFusion series is under the moniker "Best of Both Worlds" which is the collabo between Jordan and I believe Nike Lifestyle (NikeSportswear).......here is another quick blurb on the creation of JB

((Air Jordan Shoes were a part of the Nike, Inc. family until late in 1997 Nike unveiled a new marketing plan and Jordan became its own sub-brand of Nike. Tomark this change, the new Jordan Brand released the Air Jordan XIII, Air Jordan Team, and Air Jordan Trainers. From this point on, Jordan Brand products nolonger featured the Nike name or Nike Swoosh, and their only connection to Nike,Inc is a fine print address for Nike headquarters to be used for insurancepurposes))

if it did release with nike logo that would make it so its harder to tel lthe diff between 01 and 09

If all of this is true...

3 Pairs of True Blue III
2 Pairs of Cement IV
2 Pairs of Infrared VI

OR

1 Pair of Gatorade VI IF done nicely

well first of all, if they're releasing the nike air on III's, IV's and VI's, then that means we have a hope for retro's this year, nikeair or not.

Back
Top Bottom