Jordan iii, iv, vi release 2009 with NIKE LOGO

Let the debate continue

2dqj66f.jpg

^^I think the "Nike Air" looks better imo, but there are WAY too many rumors thus far this year with little or no confirmation. Now all I'mwaiting on is the Spacejam XI, Royal Blue 1, Columbia XI, White/Red XII, & Powder Blue IX rumors to start and were set for this year .

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Quote:If the OGs had a Jumpman on the back and the Retros had "Nike Air" everybody would be like, "Damn, put that Jumpman back yo.

You probably aren't even old enough to remember "Nike Air" on any Jordan
laugh.gif
, "Nike Air" on the back of the shoe was implemented into the original design, and was part of the overall look of the shoe it was a NIKE shoe not a JORDAN BRAND shoe, the placement of "NIKE AIR" was thought out, and if they had felt it didn't contribute to the overall look of the shoe it would not have been as visible as it was on the 3's, 4's, 5's,6's. I could care less what they put on a VII or VIII, on the insole, because it had nothing to do with the original VISIBLE design. Add to the fact that people that have been into sneakers since the earlier days remember when the majority of FAKES featured the jumpman on the back, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jordan Brand smarten up and throw Nike air on the back of the shoes that should have it. In my eye's Jordan brand is all but dead with the way they retro their shoes, piss poor quality, horrendous banana shaping, and No nike air means I as well as A LOT of people won't be purchasing another retro Jordan again until they shape up, why would i spend my hard earned money on a half assed product? And if you don't think there's much of a difference, put on an original pair, or any retro made before 2003, and you will see there is a MAJOR difference.

Finally somebody says it right. The III-VI were designed and made with Nike Air and thats how it always shouldve been. The only way that JB will come closeto getting my money is by putting Nike Air Back on the III, IV, V, And VI. Thats what I grew up with, thats only what Ill accept and wear.

I seriously doubt that this would happen just because of branding issues....people dont realise that Nike is kinda like the EU (European Union to my slowreaders out there)..It a block of collected companines making up one union...You have SB, Nike Running, Nike Sportswear, Nike Basketball, Nike 6.0, and JordanBrand (and Im suring a ton of other stuff im forgetting)...In order for Jordan Brand to sure the branding of Nike Lifestyle (Nike Air Logo) it would have to bea collabo..which doesn't really happen....When Nike Air was on Jay's...there was no Jordan Brand...it all sat under one division...Why do you thinkwe've never seen a JB SB collabo...the only one that made it too production was the J-Rods (OG with Jumpman on the back) and rumors were Tinker wentballlistic over that....

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

I've heard of this last year, yes Nike Air will return BUT BUT BUT, don't be surprised if you see the "Nike Air" where they're NOT belong.

same here, it might return, but it's where they put it that will be to see

Originally Posted by AJcollections

^^I think the "Nike Air" looks better imo, but there are WAY too many rumors thus far this year with little or no confirmation. Now all I'm waiting on is the Spacejam XI, Royal Blue 1, Columbia XI, White/Red XII, & Powder Blue IX rumors to start and were set for this year .

powder blue ix's will come in the form of a fusion
xi's two colorways mentioned= fusions
Royal1's- possible
white/red 12's- if not holiday 09, next year for sure

everyday i come in the JB forum more rumors....I hope its true...But we need to stop with the rumors. I remember when the CDP were rumored to have "NikeAir" on the back

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I seriously doubt that this would happen just because of branding issues....people dont realise that Nike is kinda like the EU (European Union to my slow readers out there)..It a block of collected companines making up one union...You have SB, Nike Running, Nike Sportswear, Nike Basketball, Nike 6.0, and Jordan Brand (and Im suring a ton of other stuff im forgetting)...In order for Jordan Brand to sure the branding of Nike Lifestyle (Nike Air Logo) it would have to be a collabo..which doesn't really happen....When Nike Air was on Jay's...there was no Jordan Brand...it all sat under one division...Why do you think we've never seen a JB SB collabo...the only one that made it too production was the J-Rods (OG with Jumpman on the back) and rumors were Tinker went balllistic over that....
they managed to put the swoosh on the side of most of the aj 1s that they have dropped so far. how is that not part of the same issue?

Originally Posted by solejordan

I've heard of this last year, yes Nike Air will return BUT BUT BUT, don't be surprised if you see the "Nike Air" where they're NOT belong.

it would be a serious mistake to finally bring it back and then put it some place that it never was in the first place. i hope they're notthat crazy.

Originally Posted by wrukus

it would be a serious mistake to finally bring it back and then put it some place that it never was in the first place. i hope they're not that crazy.

are we forgetting this brand does crazy things?

Originally Posted by wrukus

it would be a serious mistake to finally bring it back and then put it some place that it never was in the first place. i hope they're not that crazy.

are we forgetting this brand does crazy things?
nope, i didnt forget.
laugh.gif

------

lol that always got me, i really dont care whats on the back jordan or nike but i do care for the color the quality and the modell and theyve been crap lately

Back
Top Bottom