Jordan III Question (Strange pair of III's) Possible countdown package...

First of all, sorry if this was already posted...

I was at SNYX shoe store in Chicago and they had a new Jordan display that Nike came in and set-up in the store. It was a touch-screen display that showed allof the Air Jordans on it similar to Jumpman23.com. The odd thing was that they had a pair of Jordan III's that looked like the fire-red's but were alittle different. They had a recent tag on them too. This is what they looked like (sorry for crappy paint job)

any info?

Nope....Those aren't the shoes in the pack. End thread. Hope that helps PO

They show these in the DVD that came with my 23's also. I was like OMG when I seen them. They are HOOOOT!

they would look nice I believe, but they are too similar to the fire reds for me to get too excited.

I would like True Blues in the package, but I'm sure that wont happen. Maybe Black/Cements

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I was at SNYX shoe store in Chicago and they had a new Jordan display that Nike came in and set-up in the store. It was a touch-screen display that showed all of the Air Jordans on it similar to Jumpman23.com. The odd thing was that they had a pair of Jordan III's that looked like the fire-red's but were a little different. They had a recent tag on them too. This is what they looked like (sorry for crappy paint job)

any info?
it looks like it was edited on photoshop....it seems that where the red is its supposed to be black

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Originally Posted by PO2345

Nope....Those aren't the shoes in the pack. End thread. Hope that helps PO
Can you tell us which ones is?

You do realize he sticks his neck out to give as much info as possible without droppin the ball don't you?

Originally Posted by vick619

I was at SNYX shoe store in Chicago and they had a new Jordan display that Nike came in and set-up in the store. It was a touch-screen display that showed all of the Air Jordans on it similar to Jumpman23.com. The odd thing was that they had a pair of Jordan III's that looked like the fire-red's but were a little different. They had a recent tag on them too. This is what they looked like (sorry for crappy paint job)

any info?
it looks like it was edited on photoshop....it seems that where the red is its supposed to be black
I would think it's a pretty safe bet to assume that if the guy would say (sorry for crappy paint job) then he probably photoshopped the pic to showus.
eyes.gif

Those are ugly IMO. The red midsole is
sick.gif
I believe those are the ones from the Katrina Auction.

any info?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nice detective work

any info?
laugh.gif

any info?
o rly?

nice. reminds me of the white red spizikes, but these are obviously all III's. BUt i like the OG colorways over these..

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

any info?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nice detective work

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

any info?

Good eye son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

any info?
Da*n I need glasses or something I must have missed that
roll.gif
roll.gif
IDIOT READ LOL

Back
Top Bottom