Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I've got a wife and a kid. At my own personal stage of life I don't have time or interest to run around to multiple malls and stores to enter raffles or check for orders that didn't get picked up. If I can't get them online (which seems highly unlikely anymore) then I won't get them.
Hyped release you either have to do the things I just mentioned or pay resell. Nike / Jordan is never going to change so either you deal with it or move on to something else.

I will enter raffles online and try my 'luck' on SNKRS and if I don't get them I still have my 2010 pair that I will wear until it falls apart.

Went from team below retail to paying resell prices to not deal with the hassle.

I was paycheck to paycheck back then, now it doesn't sting to pay extra to not have to stress. We'll see how RD goes, might pay a little extra if necessary. I don't do it often but will for these. It is what it is.

You don’t understand how a business makes money if you don’t understand the difference.

They didn’t make $10 million from yesterday’s shock drop. That’s the bottom line
Nobody said that, I just think you're overthinking it.

They made $10M+-- that is a factual statement.

Now if you want to be specific, you can say what was the profit margin on these, that is a different answer.

I don't think you understand that revenue generated and profit margin are important columns in a L&P report-- that is if you've ever done one.

These generated $10M+ in revenue, don't know why you are arguing. :lol:

Nobody said that, I just think you're overthinking it.

They made $10M+-- that is a factual statement.

Now if you want to be specific, you can say what was the profit margin on these, that is a different answer.

I don't think you understand that revenue generated and profit margin are important columns in a L&P report-- that is if you've ever done one.

These generated $10M+ in revenue, don't know why you are arguing. :lol:
The $10 mill in revenue is irrelevant if you don’t factor in the expenses. Your original post claimed they made $10 mill. To which I stated they didn’t.

If you bought a pair of the Reimagined 3 for $210 and then sold on StockX for $400, you didn’t make $400. Deduct the cost of the shoes and whatever StockX fees are and then you’ll get the actual amount you made

You don’t need to analyze the columns in a financial statement to understand that

The $10 mill in revenue is irrelevant if you don’t factor in the expenses. Your original post claimed they made $10 mill. To which I stated they didn’t.

If you bought a pair of the Reimagined 3 for $210 and then sold on StockX for $400, you didn’t make $400. Deduct the cost of the shoes and whatever StockX fees are and then you’ll get the actual amount you made

You don’t need to analyze the columns in a financial statement to understand that

I thought it was pretty simple but you’ve made it even simpler :lol:

As soon as I see those didn't get em messages on snkrs, I'm hauling my *** down to kith to line up fcfs. I'll just leave a message for my wife and tell her I'll be back after 11am when I cop a pair

you think revenue generated is irrelevant, I hope you don’t work in finance.
lets take your salary. No one brags about their take home. ffs.
revenue generated is important. The drop generated $10M+ in revenue. What they net after labor, marketing, etc is a different number.

If I had $5 in crack and sold it for $10, now I got $10.

A60E5023-C5B7-4664-8D73-1FE81FCEA85B.gif

We just need some god awful shoetubers caressing the shoes and telling us the obvious materials they used next

Win, Lose, or Draw... As usual, the best part of any hype release is tuning in for a few mins to watch this dweeb shoetuber take an "L" in front of his audience of junior high school resellers

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.47.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.52.00 PM.png

I don't know why, but this makes my heart sing every time
need to check this out for the lulz

hopefully it's not only available live

Last edited:
need to check this out for the lulz

hopefully it's not only available live

When I get home I’m going to post the clip from when he didn’t hit the Lost & Founds after months of hyping them.

Bruh was acting like he might commit that in front of all these kids. That’s my favorite sneaker moment of 2022

Back
Top Bottom