Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

batman-and-youll-never-have-to.gif

I tell u this before I pay resell I'm waiting after release
Size 11-13 fellas got it rough. My size 13 is already going for $400+ across the board from the shock drop. If I strike out and prices still don't change after people finally get them in hand and they sit for a bit in the aftermarket, then I dunno. I got some shoes I could let go of for these because at the very least, I'd like to own a pair. Two would be preferred but I'm not really keen on the idea of dropping $800 for two pairs of the same shoe.

Size 11-13 fellas got it rough. My size 13 is already going for $400+ across the board from the shock drop. If I strike out and prices still don't change after people finally get them in hand and they sit for a bit in the aftermarket, then I dunno. I got some shoes I could let go of for these because at the very least, I'd like to own a pair. Two would be preferred but I'm not really keen on the idea of dropping $800 for two pairs of the same shoe.

Definitely I don't mind off some stuff just to acquire these plus I got stuff I don't or barely wear

I’m getting the funds ready now in case i hace to pay resale but i’m going to exhaust everyday single raffle i can for my 3 pairs (Men’s/GS/TD)
Does this include social media entries where you need to subscribe, like their post, tag a friend, walk to Queens for a sugar cookie, walk to northern New Jersey to get a set of left handed golf clubs, take a picture of a ****** holdin’ birthday balloons, and go to the Bronx to get breast milk from a Cambodian immigrant?

99C31B74-0BAF-44BE-AB99-7732B0B4B3CC.gif

Call me crazy but I can’t ever see these coming below 350. These are just one of those shoes that everyone wants, and I suspect the supply is lower than demand.
Junior genius here

Back
Top Bottom