Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I need to see pics so I can give rainking rainking hell.
I sincerely hope since they're "reimagining" these things, regardless of what else they do to this version, they finally do something about the trash version of the light-gray EP they've been using for 20-something years. I assume they're going to feature the new shape and EP height like the FRs, so the EP color and lines are the main thing left to change. If they did that, I'd be more than happy regardless of what other faux aging or whatever is coming on these.

Man this is stupid. I don’t want pre-aged yellowed shoes. I want to wear them and yellow them myself :smh:
Next it’s going to be shoes all creased up maybe some sole separation.
Why not just make them with the mid-soles already crumbing lol

Did you not see the Off White 2's?? :lol: :nerd:
I was about to say, you just described some of the most popular shoes out there according to plenty of people 🤣

49D2E318-F7D7-4898-85A5-499C117B0E37.jpeg

Why not just make them with the mid-soles already crumbing lol
Good lord, please don’t give them ideas lol

I know Nike/JB would LOVE it if they could sell us retros we could only wear for a year or two before replacing them. Look at how the quality dropped the past few years on regular White AFs and basically every GR Dunk for this reason.

I sincerely hope since they're "reimagining" these things, regardless of what else they do to this version, they finally do something about the trash version of the light-gray EP they've been using for 20-something years. I assume they're going to feature the new shape and EP height like the FRs, so the EP color and lines are the main thing left to change. If they did that, I'd be more than happy regardless of what other faux aging or whatever is coming on these.
I’m just happy they permanently changed the godawful shape of the 3s with the 2020 Unites.

Back
Top Bottom