Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Mine are supposed to be delivered today but still saying "In transit" in Charlotte since this morning. I'm 3hrs away in Charleston, SC.

Hoping I haven't been defeated by the final boss 😕

EA on March 2nd sounds cool but, Okay Nike, that means you got 48 hours to get my pair out of that warehouse on Memphis

Y’all can’t even get on the same page with FedEx to pick up the measly 50k pairs y’all released a week ago, now you wanna sell more pairs? Nah…
I hope they get your pair to you!!!

I was thinking almost all of us took a L on that shock last week. It’s saying we also qualify.

Why so many upset and only mentioning the older drop? (I think it’s stupid, but at least I sorta qualify)
I read it as you had to check both of those boxes to qualify…

To me that just seems like your girl bringing up **** from 5 years ago as a reason to do something in the present.

So if you were too late or didn't even get to try for the shock drop.. you don't get to get selected?? Who is making these stupid rules up. You got data to show someone missed on FTL's from some odd years ago..use that to see how dirty you been doing members with a nike account since the 2000's .. math aint mathing :lol:

#PickMe :lol:

There were like 3 different versions of white cements in 2018 too :lol:

Nike just making me feel better about my L's on those FTL's and the shock drop. Gonna pay extra close attention to my notifications on Thursday now.

With the L&F EA they said it would only be people who had taken Ls on at least 20 pairs of 1s on their account in the past.

Was not the case. Plenty of people got EA who openly stated there’s no way they met that criteria. Then there was some who did meet and didn’t get the call.

8E02DA77-48FC-4761-A1D5-CF59BCF9A418.jpeg

With the L&F EA they said it would only be people who had taken Ls on at least 20 pairs of 1s on their account in the past.

Was not the case. Plenty of people got EA who openly stated there’s no way they met that criteria. Then there was some who did meet and didn’t get the call.

8E02DA77-48FC-4761-A1D5-CF59BCF9A418.jpeg

Yeah I don’t think they pay attention to that stuff at all, probably just their way of making people feel okay about taking previous L’s

Launch Details​

Air Jordan 3 'White Cement Reimagined'​

The AJ3 "White Cement Reimagined" honors 35 years with an aged aesthetic that redefines timeless. Bring the vintage vibes with yellowing on the midsole, eyelets and backtab, plus classic Nike Air branding at the heel. Elephant print (updated to replicate the '88 original) and splashes of Sail and Fire Red keep the original design alive and well.

To prioritize SNKRS Members who have been after the ‘White Cement’ AJ3 in North America, the Air Jordan 3 ‘White Cement Reimagined’ will be released via Exclusive Access in the SNKRS app. This will be in addition to the main launch on March 11th.

Keep reading to find out more details.

-----------------------

Understanding Exclusive Access for the Air Jordan 3 'White Cement Reimagined'​

Exclusive Access will provide some of our most dedicated SNKRS members in North America the opportunity to purchase the Air Jordan 3 ‘White Cement Reimagined’. The offer will only go out to Members who have entered and lost both the AJ3 ‘Free Throw Line’ from 2018 and the AJ3 ‘White Cement’ Shock Drop last week on SNKRS. However, not every member who meets this criteria will necessarily be selected.

Exclusive Access does not guarantee general availability or availability in your preferred size. For a greater opportunity to secure a pair in your size, it is recommended that you have Push Notifications enabled so you know if you are given Exclusive Access. Exclusive Access will be sent to select Members on March 2nd.

That means i'm elligble lmao. Let's see.

I met the criteria for L&F’s (and got to buy them)
lets see with these man :nerd:

I’ll be happy when I get it.. EA doesn’t favor my account for ****. Last time I got it was for missing out on Playoff XI’s and I picked up from Champs. Next time was for the OW dunks that everyone got and I saw the notice getting off of my flight and it was too late.

DF406B80-C29C-43C8-BD96-89C35F042D7A.gif

Yeah I don’t think they pay attention to that stuff at all, probably just their way of making people feel okay about taking previous L’s

I hope everybody who meets, eats.

That said, it’s Nike. All about appearances. They know this is a shoe that some people are fanatical about because of the lore and history. They also know there’s kids who don’t like 3s, just got in the game in 2020 and who only want these to resell. They want to make it seem like they doing right by OGs

Somehow I still expect to see (in addition to the winners in here), a bunch of kids on Twitter bragging about their EA, and asking about resale

"The offer will only go out to Members who have entered and lost both the AJ3 ‘Free Throw Line’ from 2018 and the AJ3 ‘White Cement’ Shock Drop last week on SNKRS."

Free Throws were meh to me because of the clear sole so I didn't pay much mind to them in 2018 and I also slept thru the shock drop for this years pair so yeah... Nike can kiss my ***.

Launch Details​

Air Jordan 3 'White Cement Reimagined'​

The AJ3 "White Cement Reimagined" honors 35 years with an aged aesthetic that redefines timeless. Bring the vintage vibes with yellowing on the midsole, eyelets and backtab, plus classic Nike Air branding at the heel. Elephant print (updated to replicate the '88 original) and splashes of Sail and Fire Red keep the original design alive and well.

To prioritize SNKRS Members who have been after the ‘White Cement’ AJ3 in North America, the Air Jordan 3 ‘White Cement Reimagined’ will be released via Exclusive Access in the SNKRS app. This will be in addition to the main launch on March 11th.

Keep reading to find out more details.

-----------------------

Understanding Exclusive Access for the Air Jordan 3 'White Cement Reimagined'​

Exclusive Access will provide some of our most dedicated SNKRS members in North America the opportunity to purchase the Air Jordan 3 ‘White Cement Reimagined’. The offer will only go out to Members who have entered and lost both the AJ3 ‘Free Throw Line’ from 2018 and the AJ3 ‘White Cement’ Shock Drop last week on SNKRS. However, not every member who meets this criteria will necessarily be selected.

Exclusive Access does not guarantee general availability or availability in your preferred size. For a greater opportunity to secure a pair in your size, it is recommended that you have Push Notifications enabled so you know if you are given Exclusive Access. Exclusive Access will be sent to select Members on March 2nd.

Of. F'n. Course. I have literally hit 2 draws ever, and one of them is the damn FTL's. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom