Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Have a feeling the seller i bought from on Goat is having the same issue of Nike not shipping fast.
been like 2 days and still stuck on “confirmed”

I won’t be too mad. Price went down like $15 :lol: (even though i know GOAT will try to find me a new seller so they keep they money from the higher sell)

20230228_155344.jpg

LnF all over again

Saw that this morning. Didn't want to say anything because I know how y'all get on here about this kind of stuff

But when the Hibbett in-store raffle went live yesterday, a lot of people were surprised at how many locations that never get anything remotely hype are getting these. Dudes in rural Arkansas talking bout Hibbetts that specialize in fly-fishing gear getting pairs. Take from that whatever y'all want. I will see myself out the door

I’d just like to know who is sifting through the hundreds of thousands of accounts to see who missed on FTLs and shock drop

I know they’re not really doing that but that would be a hell of a task

I’d just like to know who is sifting through the hundreds of thousands of accounts to see who missed on FTLs and shock drop

I know they’re not really doing that but that would be a hell of a task
I doubt they’re actually doing it based on past experiences, but it would be trivial.

Man I know I’m in the same boat as everyone else, but hey I’m not trying to take an L on these. Anything else we can do to secure a pair. I also refuse to bot or anything that seems unfair. True fans and collectors know the history, we all been waiting on quality or close to the Og retros. Most retros we got have been underwhelming. Bc3, Bc4 and many more have been terrible. playoff 13s, chi 2s. FR3s and Cardinal 7s were great. I didn’t feel cheated spending $200. But besides that I want a chance. Hate paying resale to some jerk or kid that don’t know history or the culture. If you haven’t literally cried for a release especially a sneaker like this, I question your passion for this. Sorry for the rant.

Did you get a confirmation email for your submission or nah

My page said submitted but I didn’t get a conf email so hoping it went thru

Back
Top Bottom