Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Just searched mine too lol. 2/14/18

Screenshot_20230228_175017_Gmail.jpg

Have a feeling the seller i bought from on Goat is having the same issue of Nike not shipping fast.
been like 2 days and still stuck on “confirmed”

I won’t be too mad. Price went down like $15 :lol: (even though i know GOAT will try to find me a new seller so they keep they money from the higher sell)
Push comes to shove they'll just pull from their Footlocker ...err...I mean their "Pre -Authenticated" stock :wink: Ha-ha

Couldn't remember if I actually entered for the Free Throw Line 3. Thankfully NT got my back with the checking emails idea lol. So I am eligible for this Exclusive Access....let's see what actually happens, not holding my breath. At least with the EA being on the 2nd they are slighty spacing out my heartbreaks and hurt feelings, I'm just getting over the Shock Drop L.

Can’t find my email from 2018. I remember trying for the tinker cements during the Super Bowl the week before. If I don’t get that EA then I’m depending on goat

If you accidentally entered the draw twice on feature do they double charge you if you're selected?

I've already accepted that these are in the '85 High club which means if I want a pair I'm paying resell. At least with this mindset, if I get lucky on the 11th it'll be a pleasant and unexpected surprise.

Back
Top Bottom