Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Bonus, a couple of comparisons with my long retired 2003 pair. 2003 on the bottom/left obviously.
IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

WC3’s look so good with some wear and tear on them. Better than DS IMO.

with less padding my desert pair fit loose but they molded to my feet. do all current cut of 3s, including these, fit like that?

with less padding my desert pair fit loose but they molded to my feet. do all current cut of 3s, including these, fit like that?

My friend told me about this potential size down on the new WC3's, but I have the UNC3's which i believe use the same shape & those are TTS for me, so i guess i'll find out on the new pair of these if I get them.

PO

Yes. All Jordan 3s have nanotechnology in them, where they will mold to your feet and your feet only. It’s like Iron-Man’s suit. This is why it’s never a good idea to buy these second hand.
You mean Nano is the name of the poor kid who glued these together in Nike's factory?:lol:

Yes. All Jordan 3s have nanotechnology in them, where they will mold to your feet and your feet only. It’s like Iron-Man’s suit. This is why it’s never a good idea to buy these second hand.

i don't get the joke. people have said theyve sized down in newer pairs so i was curious if this faired the same

FYI-Host announced in the first minute that there were NO live drops for this SNKRS live. So don’t suffer through that mess if you’re just waiting on a live shock drop

The Fire Red 3s fit huge imo.

At least my pair did.

Desert Elephants run long, but more narrow in the toe area, so I’m able to double sock and they fit fine.

i don't get the joke. people have said theyve sized down in newer pairs so i was curious if this faired the same
I’ve been going half a size down in 3s since my first pair of BCs in 2001. People in the FR3 tried telling me that I was wrong and that 3s were TTS, but I’ve never felt that way at all. Lol

Back
Top Bottom